Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
To be honest then I was one of those who predicted Juve to be the dark horse for the competition.

Never did I think they would fall this low or maybe I just never knew them...... #MakeItDramatic

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
It wouldn't be ridiculous to label them dark horses last season at all, still a very balanced team from top to bottom

They haven't performed at all this season, bar one or two games. They were the better side in Madrid mind. Also for stretches in this game. But some of that is due to Madrid being utterly clueless

Die Bayern

I just remembered all the people claiming Juve to be the dark horse in the race for this year's CL trophy and laughed.

Well, to be fair, we can't discount them yet as anything can happen. However, they don't look convincing at all. They are by no means the dark horses, far from it.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Juve still have two games to go, so they control their own destiny with matches against Galatasaray and Copenhagen.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
i just found it astonishing how little effort they put into the game today, no energy or desire, no will to win, most of these sociedad players won't play in the champions league again, they should of been busting a gut at home in front of there fans...

Yet mighty United couldn't win

Banana-Rama

Yet mighty United couldn't win

i wasn't defending united's performance, we should of won by the way, hit the post twice and missed an open goal, i was simply commenting on how poor a team sociedad have looked in the champions league. no attacking threat from them whatsoever and clueless in possession, i can excuse a lack of quality in a team if they work hard and give it everything, but they didn't even try, no energy or attacking intent from them whatsoever. the fact that sociedad managed to finish fourth last season must say something about the strength of la liga below the top 3 teams, they are a very poor team. how bad a team must osasuna be to lose 5-0 to that lot...:wacko:

Last edited:
i wasn't defending united's performance, we should of won by the way, hit the post twice and missed an open goal, i was simply commenting on how poor a team sociedad have looked in the champions league. no attacking threat from them whatsoever and clueless in possession, i can excuse a lack of quality in a team if they work hard and give it everything, but they didn't even try, no energy or attacking intent from them whatsoever. the fact that sociedad managed to finish fourth last season must say something about the strength of la liga below the top 3 teams, they are a very poor team. how bad a team must osasuna be to lose 5-0 to that lot...:wacko:

You realize that that was last season, right? Since then, they lost their coach, as well as Illaramendi. They're a lot worse this season than they were last season.

Galning

...is what nobody says, ever.

images

R

Ryu Hayabusa

The last time I've seen a goal like the one Etoo scored against Hildebrand, was in Fifa99... Oo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans