Champions League 2016/17

Anything other than a psg victory would be hilarious.

It feels good to wish them ill. I couldn't truly do that back with Blanc, Ibra, Matuidi-Verratti in their pomp, and the style of football they played ;)

i_bleed_blaugrana

christian-pulisic-usa-03292016_ffbcd6r224f31csz4qzlieww8.jpg
It is obvious he is croatian origin, man can see that in the way he plays :) :) :)

Just sayin'

Devils

Atletico have only conceded 4 goals in 18 matches at home in the CL under Diego. That's one goal conceded in every 4.5 games they play at home or one goal per 7 hours.

This is why they are such a piss off to play in the knockout stages. Any team that plays them has to seal the tie in their own home game because scoring goals at the Calderon is a monumental task.

If we have to play them again this year (god forbid), every single Barca player will have to play like they are fighting for their lives at Camp Nou.

barcafan161

Hopefully bayern or real get them in the quarters this year..when we played them last year was just awful in terms of timing/scheduling.

Pablo Escobar

2018 CL final in Kiev and 2018 Supercup in Tallin on a 9.000 seater...

EL not yet announced? Who will it be? Kisinev? :lol:

Or better said, chances Russia will host 3 finals in 2018 if they pace things up in the region this winter.

Damn you UEFA.

Egert

Estonian Culé
2018 CL final in Kiev and 2018 Supercup in Tallin on a 9.000 seater...

EL not yet announced? Who will it be? Kisinev? :lol:

Or better said, chances Russia will host 3 finals in 2018 if they pace things up in the region this winter.

Damn you UEFA.

I hope Barca will win UCL in 2018 :)

Home of Barca Fans