Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Did Barca ever have a meaningful comeback in CL? I can only think of PSG, but we didn't really play that well that day. Madrid keeps churning these out like it's a South Asian sweatshop

Porque

How does Liverpool have xG of 2? I barely remember any chances other than the 2 goals.

Don't think Vini second counted towards it too, nor the Rodrygo almost chance.

So that would skew the stats I guess. SuperLeague Playoff games are going to use xG to decide who wins though.

KingLeo10

Did Barca ever have a meaningful comeback in CL? I can only think of PSG, but we didn't really play that well that day. Madrid keeps churning these out like it's a South Asian sweatshop

We don't do comebacks.

It's either full on domination/European double/treble or get destroyed.

No in between.

stb_1

La Liga barely has any decent attacking players outside top two.

Woeful stuff.

Teams lack intentsity/pace and quality.

The two best strikers in la liga are in their mid 30s. The rest are more or less EPL failures.

Yeah. I know Newcastle are good now, but Saint Maximim is like a Vini lite. Blistering pace. Forest got Johnson, Leeds Gnonto, Southampton Sulemana. Nearly every smaller team has a striker who is super fast. Funnily enough, the one thing this Man City team is missing now compared to before is pace up top. Their best season they had Sane and Sterling.

Birdy

This happens when you score outside the box though, it will never really register on xG.

You mean Vini's goal?
Wasn't it marginally inside the box?

In any case the shot was taken with many bodies infront from a difficult angle. That's never a big chance

CatalinR10

T5NH6ZQY6BED3PMIC5F63HWMC4.jpg

Home of Barca Fans