Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

delancey

if the result stands, Man U will have 1 point after 3 games in the CL, which places them fourth in the group. :lol:

Porque

Yeah I've been feeling the same. Wasn't sure if it was me just changing as a person or what, but just haven't been feeling that excited about football of late. I am sure us becoming irrelevant in Europe has gone some way in explaining my not having the same enthusiasm for every CL night but not sure that's all there is to it...

I think that despite football becoming a billionaire boys club it is majorly down to the football we play.

Let's face it, we have been playing poorly and setup to win without playing good since Valverde arrived. That's almost a decade of shitball!

Neeraj

As a kid I used to enjoy Robot Wars.

Then it got to a stage that a specific kind of design was most successful and everyone was creating the same.

Sure, the quality went but the entertainment went down.

That's football these days.
Is the quality up though 🤔

Neeraj

I think that despite football becoming a billionaire boys club it is majorly down to the football we play.

Let's face it, we have been playing poorly and setup to win without playing good since Valverde arrived. That's almost a decade of shitball!
I agree. As someone who doesn't watch too much outside of Barca and big European games these days ...If all you're watching is shit football (10 years almost like you said ) then that has to surely color the way I see the sport.

Givenchy

Garnacho should be starting for this United, crazy that Antony starts ahead of him, the threat is night and day

Home of Barca Fans