Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

Daisymorr

Bayern not very impressive again. Emphasized by the fact I am not really surprised they were beaten.
The goals have really dried up in general. Don't look like the explosive Bayern who beat us 8-2 a few years ago.
I know the team has changed a lot since then but teams like Arsenal/Madrid/City will not have any fear of Bayern. All 3 of these teams would have a great chance of getting through vs Bayern.

Harry Kane:
  1. Started the season on fire, scoring goals & creating assists but does he impact these important nights?
  2. Bayern remind me of Liverpool style of play historically - fast counter attacking with fast forwards, does Kane prevent that?
  3. Will Kane prove me wrong and score a hat trick in the return leg 😁😁

KingLeo10

Damn, I thought your comment would be "Fraudbele with yet another 0 G/A performance bailed out by Mbappe :lol: :lol:"......

Disappointed.
Dembele is a confirmed fraud. Kane isn’t a fraud - just comes up short on the big stage too often. Quality player but either unfortunate (can argue Spurs stint but not England or Bayern) or just not that decisive

Temptation

Dembele is a confirmed fraud. Kane isn’t a fraud - just comes up short on the big stage too often. Quality player but either unfortunate (can argue Spurs stint but not England or Bayern) or just not that decisive
PingPeo10 declining :mou:

On a serious note, England have one of the best NTs in the world right now and should definitely win one of their next 2 tournaments.

In 2018, it was way too early for Southgate's England project and they made the semis. In the Euros, they made the final and only lost on pens. In Qatar, Kane bottled a pen and they were unlucky against France. It is what it is. There are no guarantees in international Football.

Like you know, I am a big fan of Kane. His problem is that he isn't very mobile and needs a large amount of space to get his shots off in his signature stride and posture. Can't play those quick 1-2s and play pass and move. Doesn't do those clever side/back heels and flicks. He has mastered the long ball out to the wing though and is the most clinical finisher of this generation alongside Son and Messi.

Dembele had a few fantastic dribbles today but always failed to make the penetrative final pass. The final passes he attempted were all of the right intention but too weak in terms of weight of the pass and the opponents intercepted it/never reached Mbappe. Mbappe also lifted a lil pass into him in the box but he messed up with a Lukaku-esque first touch. Such a frustrating player to watch. Has all the talent in the world but just can't compile his brilliance together into an effective outcome that reflects on the scoresheet. If Dembele had Son's clinical ice cold killer mentality in the final third, he'd be one of the greatest wingers in the history of the sport.

FinBarcelonafan

Tuchel I do rate as a decent Coach but i think he's been going through a rut that has lasted a while before his Bayern stint started. His initial first few months at Chelsea were great which lead them to the CL win but they faded away. Were very poor by the time he got sacked.

At Bayern it's not really worked from the off. Barely held on to the title more due to Dortmunds fuck up. This year thrashed in the Super cup, eliminated in the league cup by a third division side, second in the league etc.

The other issue is, it's not uncommon for him to upset someone at the club. Happened everywhere he's been.

Barca is very dramatic place to work. He would explode first week working with this clown show.

FinBarcelonafan

Bayern not very impressive again. Emphasized by the fact I am not really surprised they were beaten.
The goals have really dried up in general. Don't look like the explosive Bayern who beat us 8-2 a few years ago.
I know the team has changed a lot since then but teams like Arsenal/Madrid/City will not have any fear of Bayern. All 3 of these teams would have a great chance of getting through vs Bayern.

Harry Kane:
  1. Started the season on fire, scoring goals & creating assists but does he impact these important nights?
  2. Bayern remind me of Liverpool style of play historically - fast counter attacking with fast forwards, does Kane prevent that?
  3. Will Kane prove me wrong and score a hat trick in the return leg 😁😁

Coman and Davies would make them look much more lethal. Without them Bayern lack the speed and dribbling.

Morten

Statistically, Bayern are having one of their best first half-seasons in Bundesliga.

They do well when the stakes are low this season, but whenever they have to step up, they rarely do.

khaled_a_d

He hasn't been a success by any standard.
But
1) he has good excuses. The board refused to back him with signings. He demanded a defensive 6 they never got for him
1) he should be given time at least until the summer. The idiots running Bayern have transformed the coach position into an ejection seat. That belittles the club first and foremost
It is already said in January that this is the only reason he isn't sacked.
He lost the plot there, at some point they will have to do it.

People very close to Hansi Flick say that he is especially excited to be able to coach Barcelona and he has confessed this to his relatives. Not only that Flick is learning Spanish, he is looking for assistants who speak German and Spanish so that they can act as a bridge in the case of being chosen for the Barcelona bench. Oscar Corrochano and Cristian Fiél [current head coach of Nürnberg] are two names mentioned in this regard.

@Alfremartinezz

@FCBRonit

·

Feb 7

Hansi Flick’s biggest point of interest are Barcelona’s youngsters. He is a fan of ‘each and everyone’ of them and he believes that he can develop a young Barça into one of the most exciting teams in Europe with all the

talent available.

Those were before Leverkusen defeat, now Bild is running with Flick is welcoming Bayern but is flattered with Barca interest.
tbh, Bayern is better offer to Flick, they have better squad, good youngsters, super star striker and above all he will be treated like god when he comes back, he will have all the leverage.
It will be like Pep coming back.

Porque

Bayern should pump Lazio at home.

Saying that, they should seriously be looking at trying to get Xabi end of season at all costs.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Bayern's players are nowhere near as good as their fans like to make out. Who would you take? I can't really think of anyone they have that I'd sign. Kim min Jae maybe, Davies maybe, Sane maybe, Tel for potential, maybe, Kane is about to be Lewa mark 2. I wouldn't break my back for any of them, not even Musiala.

It's funny because Bayern fans were taking pot shots at Pedri, Gavi and Araujo, Frenk, but now their players are playing worse it's all on Tuchel and players are getting the teflon treatment.

Let's see our players with a world class manager and see what they can achieve.

Home of Barca Fans