Champions League

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They could be bit more jaded by time we face them

Still have Pool to play in FA Cup semi this Sunday and cant take foot of gas at any point like we can

True, but don't you guys have Sevilla and Atletico coming up soon too? Or is that after the semi-final games.

serghei

Vinicius would turn him inside and outside with his dribbling. Walker only got his recovery speed to rely on.

Never seen Walker outpaced to be honest. Probably best defensive fullback in the game right now. If Walker is out, that's big problems for City.

Birdy

They did not achieve that in the second half and were on the ropes for 45 mins. Atletico lacked better delivery and final ball. All in all it was a very balanced tie. I expected much more from City, from what I have seen I think the game against Madrid will be very close.

Dude, what kind of argument is that?

When you say they "lacked better delivery", don't you realize that these kinds of hypotheticals can be used for each and every football game?
If they had better players in certain positions they could produce better deliveries, and if Simeone had other players he could tweak his tactics to their characteristics and get better outcomes.

Anyone can conjure up what-ifs, that doesn't prove anything.
The sad truth is that they couldn't register a big chance tonight, and that can't be annulled with what-ifs

El Gato

Villarato!
True, but don't you guys have Sevilla and Atletico coming up soon too? Or is that after the semi-final games.

Sevilla sunday but might just sod it and rest players and back to normal vs Osasuna, it's Pizjuan so not sure how we approach it, probably play for draw

Atleti is after 2nd leg vs City in May

iniestaGOAT

Dude, what kind of argument is that?

When you say they "lacked better delivery", don't you realize that these kinds of hypotheticals can be used for each and every football game?
If they had better players in certain positions they could produce better deliveries, and if Simeone had other players he could tweak his tactics to their characteristics and get better outcomes.

Anyone can conjure up what-ifs, that doesn't prove anything.
The sad truth is that they couldn't register a big chance tonight, and that can't be annulled with what-ifs

There were at least 3 chances that should have been a goal not including the penalty. The stones block was the best one.

City had one in the first half

DonAK

Never seem Walker outpaced to be honest. Probably best defensive fullback in the game right now.

I don't like him tbh. Find him very overrated. He won't get outpaced but you don't want to go at him in a sprint either.

Just have some pausa and use trickery to get past him. He sometimes panics and tries to go in with a slide tackle.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't know why are telling me this for, as i've mentioned several times how people just kinda forgot about Chelsea, after City/PSG entered the scene.

I don't think most fans don't like the "oil clubs" because they don't like their owners etc. or care about human rights etc., it is their perceived endless money and bottomless pocket (therefore creating an unfair advantage) that drive most fans to dislike those clubs.

If those "oil clubs" are being actively safeguarded of not pulling anything unfair to the other clubs, then I think most people don't make any distinction between them and other clubs owned by billionaires.

DonAK

Sevilla sunday but might just sod it and rest players and back to normal vs Osasuna, it's Pizjuan so not sure how we approach it, probably play for draw

Atleti is after 2nd leg vs City in May

El Sadar isn't what it used to be a decade ago but that could also be a tough one.

Birdy

There were at least 3 chances that should have been a goal not including the penalty. The stones block was the best one.

City had one in the first half

Show me any model counting any of those shots as big chance (xG > 0.3) and then you have a point.

But there is none...
Sorry

Home of Barca Fans