Champions League

TrueCule

I think the final will be City:Liverpool. These two are the best clubs in the world at the moment. It's a pity that Villareal advanced instead of Bayern because now we're going to see a very one-sided semifinal with Liverpool dominating Villareal.
Real had plently of luck in both ties with PSG and Chelsea but I think that they reached their limit which is the semi final. Real's defence is not strong enough to endure City's attack. I think City will exploit their weaknesses and comfortably advance to the final.

Temptation

Pretty weird how 1 game can ruin your entire career. Karius was such a promising keeper up until the final. Never mentally recovered from it.

The lad became a proper model so fair play I guess. 😂

FC B

I see Madrid with the better chances of going into the final despite most see City going through past them.
The absentees from City's defence, their wing play, the lack of a proper 9 that could do serious damage to a defense like Madrid, the fact that Madrid knows all too well how to play vs. possesion teams and their mental prowess, Madrid's seemingly endless luck when it matters the most and even the referees wich always seem to favour them when they are struggling for going through (see the latest example in Makkellie from the PSG tie). Moreover the return leg is yet again in Madrid and we saw what they can do there with proper help from the crowd and the refs, sadly even now in VAR era.

Hope City and Pep prove me wrong and beat Madrid soundly but again I can't forget how City chocked in CL every season they were being labeled as favourites and this year PSG and Chelsea also chocked big time in front of Madrid.

Istvan Kovacs is the referee for tonight's game and that's the biggest match of his career so far and I hope he won't screw up.

Home of Barca Fans