Champions League

Catta

He’ll picture me throwing myself off a mountain when word gets to the village that Madrid have somehow 3-peated again with 39 year old Benzema and 43 year old Modric

Busi will also lead Barca to a 3-peat.

Another 3-peat of CL humiliations that is.

KingLeo10

Dream final for us. Liverpool and Madrid are equally annoying.

Liverpool is like a mini Real. They aren't as prolific in participating in the competition but when they do, they almost always give everyone a good fight/go deep.

And I believe they have the 2nd best CL final win rate after RM.

serghei

I don't see how City will get knocked out by Madrid even with this Benzema. They have to be incredibly dumb, which no doubt they can be, but still, much superior in every aspect of team-play.

Pep has one major fault IMO, which has prevented him from getting at least 2 more CLs. He has made a team without a single killer forward. You have one in games like this one, you just put the tie to bed easily. Killers don't get scared of anyone.

Tackle

Busi will also lead Barca to a 3-peat.

Another 3-peat of CL humiliations that is.

We already got humiliated for half a decade on the trot (2017-2021) in the Champions League. Catalan lads have now set their sights on Thursday night infamy. Got off to a great start this year against Frankfurt.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
[MENTION=17924]Catta[/MENTION] ruined my mood mentioning Busquets tbh.

Here Real Madrid have Casemiro still in his prime performing as a World Class CDM and working on signing his eventual replacement in Tchouameni while we're persisting with Busi five years after he was finished at this level.

KingLeo10

I don't see how City will get knocked out by Madrid even with this Benzema. They have to be incredibly dumb, which no doubt they can be, but still, much superior in every aspect of team-play.

Pep has one major fault IMO, which has prevented him for getting at least 2 more CLs. He has made a team without a single killer forward. You have one in games like this, you just put tie to bed easily. Killers don't get scared of anyone.

If he kept the killer we already had in 2010, we would be sitting on the first CL 3 peat without any doubt.

I think he's allergic to those kind of players because they are too individualistic and he's all about cogs in a machine mentality.

Home of Barca Fans