Champions League

El Gato

Villarato!
Common sense would suggest he needs at least 3 goals to have a chance, but somehow I have more confidence in Atleti making it past Liverpool at narrow margins and by having more gas in the tank rather than holding a large lead.

malvolio

They would have more chances than Barça if they go with only a 1-0 to Anfield. Liverpool have been poor until now, playing as if they are leading the tie

KingLeo10

One thing looks apparent. This pool side is not on the level of the great Barca, Real, Bayern sides (due to the obvious lack of brilliance in the midfield). Even AM 2014-2016 would give them a very, very hard time.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
One thing looks apparent. This pool side is not on the level of the great Barca, Real, Bayern sides (due to the obvious lack of brilliance in the midfield). Even AM 2014-2016 would give them a very, very hard time.

Word. Even this crap Barca team beat them 3-0 in the first leg with a little luck and it took a historic mental breakdown from Barca for Liverpool to go through.

serghei

Simeone is one great manager that's for sure. It's incredible how he blocked the best team in the world to almost nothing offensively. Compare this to what Liverpool did to us under Valverde :lol:. See Ernie, if you want to be pragmatic that's how you do it. Tight defense and match them in intensity. A bit hard to do with days off and while thinking fitness doesn't matter though :lol:...

mc_lovin

Neymar has been shocking. Mbappes technique looks underwhelming whenever I watch him. Buying those two for the prices quoted would be ridiculous. Nail in the coffin type of stuff.

Edit: PSG could be out of the tie already if Dortmund were a bit sharper.

Sailor Mars

Neymar has been shocking. Mbappes technique looks underwhelming whenever I watch him. Buying those two for the prices quoted would be ridiculous. Nail in the coffin type of stuff.

They're not the worth the prices being quoted, but that's the market these days for any established star.

serghei

Atletico with a Inter 2010 defensive masterclass so far. If they win 2-0 I think Atletico become favorites. Anybody seen Dortmund - PSG? Who's better there?

Tackle

Never jumped on the Mbappe hype train. I sincerely hope Madrid spend 300m on him.

Home of Barca Fans