Champions of La Liga!!!

KhaledBarca

We can break 2 Major Liga record by winning the remaining 4 games.

100 LIGA points
13+ pts ahead of the runners-up

other records:
- most liga goals in a season, its very difficult now to break Madrid's 121 goals record (we have 105 with 4 games left), but we can still improve club record (114).
- most away liga goals ever, we have 48 with 2 games left. (Liga record is 51 by Madrid last season).

Last edited:

Barca8

Blauuuugraaaaana al veeeeent... un crit valeeeeeeent....tenim un nom el sap tothom: CAMPEONES! CAMPEONES! CAMPEONES!!!

Despite everything thrown at us this year, we are Champions once again! Congratulations to our great team!

Visca Barça!
:flagvl8::laliga::004:

ab739

I wouldve prefared the champs league, but i wont be a downer. Congrats to our team on the win

Yugo Count Dante

We can break 2 Major Liga record by winning the remaining 4 games.

100 LIGA points
13+ pts ahead of the runners-up

other records:
- most liga goals in a season, its very difficult now to break Madrid's 121 goals record (we have 105 with 4 games left), but we can still improve club record (114).
- most away liga goals ever, we have 48 with 2 games left. (Liga record is 51 by Madrid last season).
Very difficult? :messi:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well done to the team, Tito, Roura and entire staff!
Barca had their fine moments this season and I'm thankful for enjoying some quality football. Was certainly a difficult year with Pep abandoning ship and Tito fighting cancer. There were ups and downs but in the end reclaiming La Liga title is a nice reward to everyone:barca scarf:

Papabeef

4 Ligas in 5 it is !! Congrats everyone. :beer2:

Now to watch the rest of the matches without stress! (apart from stressing for Atletico in cdr final :p )

Home of Barca Fans