Birdy

I am hyped for the big game, so I couldn't wait and started the thread

If there are no more injuries until then, the XI will be:

-----------Szezny
-Kounde-Cubarsi-Inigo-Balde
-----------Casado
-------Olmo----Pedri
-Lamine--Lewa--Raph

Olmo will play at least 45-50 min (he will already play against Sevilla at least 30')
IMO, he gets subbed out and Gavi gets in with PEdri playing Olmo's positon.

I don't see many more subs in the game, especially if situation is tight

I am super excited. This has the 'CL classic' tag written all over it. I can see an entertaining attacking 3-3 or 4-4 that will be remembered for years

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Let's see how high we play against them. Good for us is that Musiala seems to have some problems with his hip, he didn't play Bayerns last game before NT break against Frankfurt. Tel might also miss the game.

companyofcules

We are playing with low cost attackers a very offensive partiture so don't expect wonders. It can end in a humiliation. If all goes well we beat them 3-1, if not we get a 5-2 beating

TemporaryFan

I think it is 50/50 with an advantage of the home play. They might have a slightly higher edge on the aspect of more experienced players but that's all I can think of. Barcelona has more talent and vigourness to show their worth on the European stage.
I predict 3:2 win for Barcelona, where Lewandowski bangs two...🫠🫡

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You can't expect an easy away win against a quality CL team. Don't care what club you are.

I think we are a quality team and we are well motivated. Just checked, bookies favour us more. Not clear favorites obviously but leaning towards Barca.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

There is no chance we get humiliated again, unless we get a red card or 2. Not sure why people are predicting that.

I think the difference between the two teams will be in the dugout. Flick is far superior to Kompany, who is too raw for this level of competition, which he already showed against Aston Villa.

Windhook

The squad is in a good place in morale and determination. Few players left in squad from our last meeting with Bayern with Koeman and Xavi and absolutely none from the 2-8 game, besides MATS and Fati.

Home of Barca Fans