Clément Lenglet (loaned to Atletico)

JamDav1982

A few months ago he probably had stock enough despite a poor season that likes of Everton level may look to him. No chance now.

At best will be punted on loan with wages covered would think.

vuji_31

contract to 2026.

Man , if you wanted worse ideas for the future, I can't remember one. Also Busqets and Pique have contract extension.

What an joke of the club.

khaled_a_d

Don't tell me that, that's a joke to wind us up right?

Can't be... We extended him for 6 years last year when he was already pretty shit?

this club is a never-ending nightmare

He accepted to basically take same money on longer period to help the club, was one of few players who were reported to do that.
tbf, his contract was good gesture from him, unlike other players who renewed for long period few years back from the amigos

serghei

contract to 2026.

Man , if you wanted worse ideas for the future, I can't remember one. Also Busqets and Pique have contract extension.

What an joke of the club.

Barto and his crew really fucked us to the point it will take the most part of a decade to be back.

Marshall D Teach

Should never have been seen as anything more than a stopgap to cover while Umtiti was injured. Once it was clear Umtiti was never going to recover, we should have gone on the market.

Vilarrubi

Smilerrrrrrr

EuwhVMNWQAEV9od

Rory

He accepted to basically take same money on longer period to help the club, was one of few players who were reported to do that.
tbf, his contract was good gesture from him, unlike other players who renewed for long period few years back from the amigos

He did which deserves some credit if it really did help the club. The others players at least extended after being serial winners and dependable players. Can we say the same for Lenglet?

Home of Barca Fans