Clément Lenglet (loaned to Atletico)

cro-man

Its funny how he is causing problems in the most stupid way. He cost us very hard this season. Never seen someone stupid as him.

Sailor Mars

I think some of the penalties given out since the introduction of VAR have been incredibly harsh, but it is an adjustment players have to make. Lenglet just makes too many of these accidental fouls in the box.

Windhook

Mathieu is like Matthias Sammer compared to 15 LENGLET. Read some quotes on Trifon Ivanov (1965-2016) where his coach, Dimitar Penev, said he allowed him a single mistake per match. Lenglet is on another level - every touch of the ball is destined to fail.

Rory

If he doesn't monumentally mess up in a match I'm actually surprised and think he's played well. That sort of standard shouldn't be anywhere near a ucl team nevermind barca standard.

FCBfan22

The Lenglet bingo:

Will he:

a) Be outpaced
b) Make a stupid tackle
c) Stand on someone's foot during a non-dangerous cross
d) Give away a penalty
e) Pull someone's jersey
f) Not pay attention to the play
g) Get a red card
h) Be in the other CB's way
i) Be a total pussy in a duel
j) The Braindead special: Handball in our box
k) Cover MATS's line of sight
l) Passing error leading to opponent's goal
m) Bad touch leading to opponent's goal

I think he almost completed it this season already.

Rory

The Lenglet bingo:

Will he:

a) Be outpaced
b) Make a stupid tackle
c) Stand on someone's foot during a non-dangerous cross
d) Give away a penalty
e) Pull someone's jersey
f) Not pay attention to the play
g) Get a red card
h) Be in the other CB's way
i) Be a total pussy in a duel
j) The Braindead special: Handball in our box
k) Cover MATS's line of sight
l) Passing error leading to opponent's goal
m) Bad touch leading to opponent's goal

I think he almost completed it this season already.

I'm going to play this with some beers and drink every time he does one of these. I suspect I'll be heading to hospital with alcohol poisoning.

freetocan

If he doesn't monumentally mess up in a match I'm actually surprised and think he's played well. That sort of standard shouldn't be anywhere near a ucl team nevermind barca standard.

I agree that this guy beside others like Griezman, Braithwaite, umtiti and even dembele should never make the first team. Only a so named coach, idiot one, could think that these guys have any value. Dembele to be honest, is a class over the other mentioned.
It is just hilarious and ridiculous that our stupid coach still keep most of them one ntire match. I have no words to exprim my disaccord with this coach.
Hopefully lLaporte will clean this team from so many junks. Otherwise, there is no way to have high expectations.
It is so frustrating when you see these so called pro soccer players. And they get so much money for adding no value to the team. Just ridiculous how this is possible. Sick to ever see them and the face of this inexpressive and stupid coach.

Home of Barca Fans