Clément Lenglet (loaned to Atletico)

Andresito

Staff member
This x1000. I hate how he never looks remorseful for messing up, and always just looks incredulous that a decision was given against him.

EuwhVMNWQAEV9od

JamDav1982

That penalty last night was not like the others. Did nothing wrong there and if starting to give pens for that then strikers should just initiate contact every time ball comes into box.

The BT pundits were slating the English ref for it.

To be fair to Lenglet he played well after that and never hid. Other than when backed off Mbappe to much played well after the pen.

Still need to go and makes too many errors but last night was not really one of them.

mc_lovin

The 1v1 vs Mbappe looked hilarious. The penalty was unlucky, but at some point its not just bad luck anymore. Apart from that he was kind of okay honestly. His from has been much better the last couple of weeks. I would have absolutely no problem with him if he was CB nr. 3 or 4 (which he very well could be).

Windhook

Looks depressed trying to hide it with a stupid smile. I hope the club helps him overcome this, but whatever happens I don't want to see him playing for Barcelona next season. His mistakes cost Barca a lot this season.

vuji_31

Pique,Araujo,Mingueza and Garcia are first options for CB next year according to sport.es

It is obvious now that everybody see this guy is shit. He is done.

Bobo32

Pique,Araujo,Mingueza and Garcia are first options for CB next year according to sport.es

Good enough quartet, De Jong or Sergi Roberto could play in a line of 3 as well.
Get rid of the frenchmen in attack as well, and bring Thiago and Haaland and everything is good.

vinni

I was painful to see Lenglet having issues again yesterday. I was hoping he was about to improve. From what i saw in the documentary Matchday, he seem like grounded dude. Super calm and grateful to play football at this level.
Sadly i think everyone, including Lenglet knows he is a liability now. We do need him though for the rest of la liga this season though. Who knows, maybe he can turn it around but it seems allmost impossible at this point.
I wonder what Koeman thinks about it. He do know how it is to be a CB for This club

clemente

That's a weird thing to say, how would some shitpaper know who the manager is gonna prioritize lol

vuji_31

I just hope so that he is on transfer list.

It is logical concidering we have president that want to win trophyes.

Home of Barca Fans