Clément Lenglet (loaned to Atletico)

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I will continue to believe this guy is secretly a Real Madrid fan and Benzemas puppet. I refuse to stop thinking this. There's no way this guy constantly does stuff like this and are all accidents. No way. 100000000% sell this summer even if it has to be for free.

FCBfan22

Me and [MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION] called it when he was subbed in.

Quick pen for the opponent? Want to play with 10 men? Just sub Lenglet in.

FinBarcelonafan

That was the most Lenglet thing to do.. I thought he saved the situation and then made unnecessary error.
Damn you Lenglet.. you make rooting for you so hard!!

gregorrin10

STOP PLAYING THIS GUY! Seriously, what was Xavi thinking? with 10 minutes to go? Why was Alves even subbed? You're telling me that after playing 80 minutes, he couldn't hold on for another 10? Really don't like this fetish he seems to have developed, where he subs off Alves pretty much every game. For what? He's only playing one game per week, so why sub him off at all? And even if he did, just bring on Mingueza then, or even fucking Adama on RB!

Anyone is better than this walking penalty waiting to happen with those late tackles, completely miss times it and in typical Lenglet fashion gives away a penalty from nothing, when Levante weren't even dangerous. Changing the whole defense setup by breaking apart that Araujo-Garcia partnership for that limited amount of time was the worst thing Xavi could've done. Extremely lucky that Luuk saved him once again after and nullified this stupidity!

gregorrin10

Can't really defend Alves today. He was very bad
Xavi made mistake not subbing him after 45min.

Even if he doesn't have the physicality anymore, he's 100% smarter in his play and won't give away stupid penalties from nothing. Araujo can help him and cover for him from RCB, like he does all the time. And if you still really have to sub off Alves, at least bring in someone on RB directly then, don't break up that CB partnership and drag our best defender on the right and replace him with this walking disaster at the heart of our defense.

Can't wait until Dest is finally back so we have a legitimate option there, and we need to bring in another RB this summer for sure, need to stop wasting Araujo there every time we don't have anyone else! Doesn't matter if it's a legitimate option like Mazraoui (probably Bayern-bound) or even just a back up option to Dest, who needs to be made a bona fide starter whenever he's fit. Too bad Chelsea seem to have extended Azpi, he would've been a good reliable backup to Dest for the next 2 or even 3 seasons.

Hopefully we don't panic and go renewing Roberto or even Alves just because we won't be able to get neither Mazraoui nor Azpi. And that instead a new name pops up in the summer, someone good and cheap, 10M or less from some smaller club, kinda like Arsenal brought in Tomiyasu from Bologna for example, and that we sort out our RB issues at least until Xavi's given Dest a proper go as a starter.

fergus90

The man should be applauded. He needs zero gametime and zero rhythm to slot back in and be an absolute clown within minutes.

Might actually be the most consistent player at the club. Also, why is he always trying to do his best Stretch Armstrong impression, keep your limbs tucked in you fool.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans