Clément Lenglet (loaned to Atletico)

feggydinho

Imagine that this donkey is paid 10mil per year before tax, and we need to go work everyday until retirment to earn not even piece of that.

I don't know why people get angry at these guys for earning a lot, especially when it's not us who's paying but the funny boards. I would happily collect that money and see out my contract if I were in his shoes, so I don't blame or insult the players cause it's not their fault, and they're only doing what most people would've done if they were in their shoes

vuji_31

Ofc I care, I buy jerseys, buy tv subsribstions to watch games, go to games, he is payed with our money.

As fan of the club, I don't want to watch idiots like him, Braitidit, Mumbtiti and Big head bosnian colkecting millions of euros while Mane in Liverpool is almost on 2 times lower salary then shitty bosnian.

JamDav1982

The board need to get ruthless and tell these players they wont be getting registered in first team next season if they refuse to move.

Each summer it feels like players just hold on, refuse to move and still get some game time.

jamrock

Still getting paid so that's a hollow treat, let's pay them but don't play them.

Nah.

Bartomeu & his "board" fucked up, just have do what we have to in order to fix it.

Better to sell them at rock bottom prices & hope someone will talk on their wages or they agree to take a pay cut to move.

JamDav1982

Still getting paid so that's a hollow treat, let's pay them but don't play them.

Nah.

Bartomeu & his "board" fucked up, just have do what we have to in order to fix it.

Better to sell them at rock bottom prices & hope someone will talk on their wages or they agree to take a pay cut to move.

Absolutely. Make them realise there are consequences of not leaving. Players want to play and think they can turn it around. Cut that off for plyers that club are done with.

But nah.. lets just keep players when they cry to president, register them then barely play them.

Working well.

jamrock

They are just so shite & in umtimi's case so done re Injuries, very few will take them off our hands.

We can't do a little fire sale like we did with saurez, rakitic, Vidal, those players had a good reputation so even though on high wages their was some interest.

These players bartomeu is playing like that are top 5 is closer to bottom 5.

But they have a contract, they getting that money if they play or not.

Home of Barca Fans