Clément Lenglet (loaned to Atletico)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It was 35 Million euros.

I'm guessing the 3 addition million is to keep relations good with Sevilla.

It's also to pay the fee in installments like all transfers rather than fork out 35m up front if we went the buyout way.

Jombi

It was 35 Million euros.

I'm guessing the 3 addition million is to keep relations good with Sevilla.

So its now 38m euros for the guy? This is getting out of control IMO. The rumored buy prices keep increasing, while the rumored sell prices keep decreasing. Its now 15m for Marlon. Will we end up with another loan?

JamDav1982

So its now 38m euros for the guy? This is getting out of control IMO. The rumored buy prices keep increasing, while the rumored sell prices keep decreasing. Its now 15m for Marlon. Will we end up with another loan?

Stop believing rumoured prices then.

Might have known you would manufacture a way to moan about Barca getting 15m for Marlon.

xXKonan

L
DeZjuFFXcAASL-E.jpg

L'ESPORTIU is saying the same and they don't always put rumors on their front covers unless there's something to it.

CatalinR10

38 mil ?

do we really need him for that money ?

won't it affect our transfer budget of getting griezman or eriksen ?

xXKonan

38 mil ?

do we really need him for that money ?

won't it affect our transfer budget of getting griezman or eriksen ?
The days of getting Umtiti for a mere 25 Million euros are pretty much gone. I mean we came close to paying 32 Million for Inigo Martinez last summer a player with no upside whatsoever compared to someone like Lenglet.

Not really a bad price considering the market.

Jombi

The days of getting Umtiti for a mere 25 Million euros are pretty much gone. I mean we came close to paying 32 Million for Inigo Martinez last summer a player with no upside whatsoever compared to someone like Lenglet.

Not really a bad price considering the market.

Except Umtiti, we usually always pay crazy prices though. I dont think the days of smart buys are over to be honest. The price of Inigo was for his many years of la liga experience, unlike Lenglet. What would Benjamin Pavard from Stuttgart cost us? He's a similar type of player. A good season for Stuttgart and being rewarded with a World Cup spot for France. If Lenglet ends up costing us 40-45m euros, it seems like a far higher price than what someone like Pavard would cost us.

Home of Barca Fans