Copa Final 2015: Athletic - Barça 1-3 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

goope

The trophy has arrived at Nou Camp... and will stay there.

CF8AzaGW8AER8UX.jpg

Since most people take it for granted that we win against Juve and almost everyone takes it for granted that we win against Athletic I can see us losing both. In his first CL final Cruyff told his players to go out and enjoy the game. In his second CL final he told the players that they are better and that they will win. Guess which game the won and which one they lost. I see similarites. Last year we were shit, this year we are heroes. Okay, we got La Liga and played got in the 2nd half of the season but there is no need to get overexcited. In 08/09 not everyone was talking about the treble. It ended in a sextuple. In 10/11 many people were talking about the treble - back then when it was only very likely we'd win La Liga. I also see similarities - to our state of mind of 10/11 season but not (of course not no team in my lifetime will play like we did in that season) in the style of play. Dangerous combination.

omidferoz

Anyone know who we are metting in supercup (don´t know if that´s the name) if we win against bilbao. The winner of La liga and Copa meet eachother in the beginning of the season, is it gonna be Real madrid 2nd place in la liga or Bilbao for reaching the final if we win the final?

xavi_the_Boss

Anyone know who we are metting in supercup (don´t know if that´s the name) if we win against bilbao. The winner of La liga and Copa meet eachother in the beginning of the season, is it gonna be Real madrid 2nd place in la liga or Bilbao for reaching the final if we win the final?

Bilbao.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I believe we will play Bilbao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans