Copa semis 2nd leg: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 1-1 (1-8 agg.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron101

I would rest almost everyone

Just play something like this:

Mats
Adriano Bartra Vermaelen Matthieu

Samper

Gumbau Sergi Roberto

Vidal Sandro Munir

Fck it, no way a Gary Neville led Valencia beats us 8-0 or something, even with a poor line up like that.

Thing is, Lucho wouldn't want us to lose this game. It wouldn't be good for us to lose 3-0 or 4-0. The last thing that Arda needs right now is rest. He doesn't need it, he just started playing last month. What he needs is MINUTES. He needs to play this full 90 minutes to turn up his form.

raskolnikov

Thing is, Lucho wouldn't want us to lose this game. It wouldn't be good for us to lose 3-0 or 4-0. The last thing that Arda needs right now is rest. He doesn't need it, he just started playing last month. What he needs is MINUTES. He needs to play this full 90 minutes to turn up his form.
I dont want us to lose either but in the grand scheme of things its best to overlook this match and focus on the more important ones, especialy given our schedule. Arda could get minutes nearly every game from now on.

Neymessi

Arda and bartra should start the return leg. Bartra deserves some minutes and arda has to reach his form back.

Neymessi

I dont want us to lose either but in the grand scheme of things its best to overlook this match and focus on the more important ones, especialy given our schedule. Arda could get minutes nearly every game from now on.

Rakitic is a fierce contender for his spot and one could argue to play rakitic ahead of arda in a big match because arda hasn't found his form yet.In that scenario it would be tough to give minutes to both raki and arda.He can play the full 90 min in the return leg and find his form before the tough schedule ie cl matches fast approaches.

Devils

Neville: "I wish the match against Betis could start in 10 minutes. This is one of the worst experiences I've ever gone through in football"

:lol:

He can no longer sit in his little pundit/commentary chair and scream with joy like a 12 year old girl when Barca lose.

What a delicious serving of reality we gave him.

lovebarca

one of the great line for so called experts in TV...

"Because quite clearly, perceptive punditry and top-class coaching are simply worlds apart."

Courtesy to whoever it belongs....not me:blush:

Horatio

You're welcome
So I guess we will give up our long running streak of no losses for the return. A small pity.
But long term successes over these records.

Alik

I would rest almost everyone

Just play something like this:

Mats
Adriano Bartra Vermaelen Matthieu

Samper

Gumbau Sergi Roberto

Vidal Sandro Munir

Fck it, no way a Gary Neville led Valencia beats us 8-0 or something, even with a poor line up like that.

That is fine, although I would leave Turan in instead of Gumbau.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Have you seen Valencia play in recent weeks? Not the game against us I mean. It is by no means sure that they would our B/C team.
Lucho can rest everyone he wants to. If Valencia wins at all, it will be a close one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans