Copa semis 2nd leg: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 1-1 (1-8 agg.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Alves' role in the team seems to be more limited these days. Not sure if that is good news. Let's hope Vidal is the real deal.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Same as Iniestas's. Those two are seniors in the squad and need to be used more carefully.

F

Flavia

[formation=barca,9]
MAtS
0-0-PIQUE-0-MATHIEU-0-0
VIDAL-0-0-0-0-0-ALBA
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-BUSI-0-0-0
0-RAKITIC-0-0-0-ARDA-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
MESSI-0-0-SUAREZ-0-0-NEYMAR
[/formation]

I

instinct

Mathieu?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Alves doesn't have a limited roll in the team. He's a key member of our best XI. His games need to be managed so he could be fit for the important games.

I'm enjoying the options Alves and Aleix give us at te RB position. Alves is a RB who plays as a deep lying playmaker and Aleix is there to give us a lot more width and pace on that side. Lucho has built a great team with so many tactical options.

J

Jamie Cal

Maybe Bartra can play RB.

Never gonna happen at this point. Even Adriano is ahead of him there.

Plus, you guys seem to be forgetting that Sergi Roberto came on RB against Atleti. That said, it'll obviously be Vidal.

Neymessi

Never gonna happen at this point. Even Adriano is ahead of him there.

Plus, you guys seem to be forgetting that Sergi Roberto came on RB against Atleti. That said, it'll obviously be Vidal.

Yeah and this isn't even a match to be taken lightly with experiments.Vidal will most probably start but I really feel for bartra.

Kuchi

I hope the guys start off right and put on a live kill session with valencia, that 1-1 still haunts me. If somehow we manage kill the tie now, our morale should boost thinking that we're already in the Cup final, early February...

Please guys, sharp and ruthless.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Hope Neymar can focus on football tonight after all this court shit and score his first goal against Valencia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans