Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givenchy

Messi fanboys better go on a sports media blackout after this

Already seeing people commenting; Ronaldo goes to the toughest league for a historic club at 36 and is still scoring whilst Messi joins his amigos at an oil club in uber eats ligue 1 :lol:

Sad but nobody will give a damn about PSG or Ligue 1 in a months time.. really wish he went to City

malvolio

Messi fanboys better go on a sports media blackout after this

Already seeing people commenting; Ronaldo goes to the toughest league for a historic club at 36 and is still scoring whilst Messi joins his amigos at an oil club in uber eats ligue 1 :lol:

Sad but nobody will give a damn about PSG or Ligue 1 in a months time.. really wish he went to City

Depends on how insecure you are as a person :lol:

eaman

Are you seriously lecturing me on how to identify disasterclasses? GTFOH

Just mean there should be a different name for how he played first half. I've seen him have disasterclass's with the failed stepovers and running into players and the not doing much at all games.

xxxxxx

Imagine if he and Lukaku ends up with like 25 goals each or something, like they did in Serie A :lol:

I fully expect it. Don't get me wrong, Ronaldo is a great goalscorer, but it makes me laugh how people claim he's better than Messi. It's debatable who is the better goalscorer between Messi and Ronaldo is, but it's not like Messi doesn't score goals. He scores a crap ton himself. Messi is better at everything else besides heading.

cracken

Ya and I hope he scores 30 in 30 league games this season for Messi's sake. That would just prove messi could have done similar things there
Imagine getting reduced to this level of mental gymnastics. :lol:

This man is really bad for your mental health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans