Cristian Tello

mixer

I love him, but he hasn't been in a good form in the pre-season matches and he got injured further. Not a good start but I hope he'll get the playing time he deserves!!

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Tello is growing on me :wub:

I hope he continues to get quality minutes despite his competition.

I don't think Neymar has much to worry about, however it is good that he knows Tello is there...

In my opinion Tello is much more of that elusive plan B than a CF would be... His speed and solid finishing against a tired defense might be crucial for our future success...

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I like the 25M buyout. Creates a nice artificial demand for him with teams maybe thinking Barca messed up and left one of their players unprotected.

If someone came up right now with a 25M offer to buy Tello, Barca would be crazy not to take it.

P

PhilS

Tello gets rewarded with what surely is a huge pay increase. He probably was on a near minimum contract. One reason morale is so high on this squad is that the team offers new, fair contracts whenever a player's value jumps way up. He might not get a whole lot of minutes, but he's going to score 10+ per year, which will really help this team.

Home of Barca Fans