Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

ceefoo

Fewest touches of the starters (who played 90 minutes) in the CL semifinal yesterday: Ronaldo [39].
This doesn't surprise me one bit. He spent most of the match, standing in Juve's box, goal-hanging, expecting his teammates to do all the work and deliver him the ball on a silver platter so he could steal the glory.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Arrigo Sacchi: For three months now Cristiano Ronaldo has not gone past a player. He scores goals, as he is a fighter, but he is clearly not fit. (espnfc.com)

giphy.gif

Tendinosis in the knee(s)?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He is fit, he is just not as great as people think he is.

Sacchi has probably not watched him a lot these last couple of years.

Stric

There was a game recently where he was grabbing his knee. It may have been the second leg vs Atletico, I'm not sure.

DonAK

There was a game recently where he was grabbing his knee. It may have been the second leg vs Atletico, I'm not sure.

I remember him grabbing his thigh in one of the recent games, not sure about his knee, but when he can grab his knee at one moment and then run at full speed in the next and make that stupid jump celebration of his then you gotta wonder how "bad" his knee really is.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Arrigo Sacchi: For three months now Cristiano Ronaldo has not gone past a player. He scores goals, as he is a fighter, but he is clearly not fit. (espnfc.com)

giphy.gif

Tendinosis in the knee(s)?

People on reddit actually believe that.

DonAK

It seems to be a usual thing to do him for him. " Oh shit I didnt score , better grab my knee".

Now watch him forget all his problems with the knee and score a bucketload of goals vs poor opposition from Sep-Nov for his Balon D'Or conquest.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Now watch him forget all his problems with the knee and score a bucketload of goals vs poor opposition from Sep-Nov for his Balon D'Or conquest.

Obviously the three months of rest over the summer helped him overcome his knee issues. /s

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I wonder what they will say when he still can't beat his man next season. Chronic knee problem?

Home of Barca Fans