Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Imo the celebration itself is not bad,at least it isn't as irritating to enemy fans like Calma calma and Me Me Me or whatever the hell when he points his fingers to himself and the ground. It's pretty passionate and explosive.

Siberia

Since you're talking about his celebrations, Does this one have a name? I mean this one:
[vine]https://vine.co/v/OnOqXA62T6M[/vine]

Eventhough I hate real madrid, I cant help but like and respect Ancelotti. Cant believe he'll be replaced by a scrub like rafa benitez

JackaL

I remember Madrid players helping Ronaldo out to cover his ass with goal statistics after we had secured the league already before end games. I think especially in the season 2010-11 where we won another CL. Does anybode have the "jornadas" where we secured the league titles? Because that tells a lot. Pep was rotating his players to prepare them for the CL games.

In any case, I think the amusement in this thread is untoppable. Yet I don't get people that want to diminish Ronaldo's success. I mean I have stopped comparing this douche with Messi long time ago, yet no one can deny that Ronaldo is a great footballer. He's just not part of the Olymp, for that he'd need more talent etc.

I'm sure his PR guys worked hard for him as well. I mean playing for Real Madrid is a PR campaign to begin with, especially when combined with an extrovert that actually doesn't even look good but is perfectly marketable.

M

magicomessi

Ronaldo before december was argubly the best player in the world, but after he won the balon d'or you can make an argument he was not even the second best player in the world. Lets not even mention Messi past december, he was above everyone.

RM and Ronaldo gave it their all a little bit too early...

the best at what ? scoring goals ? i will give him that even if most it tap in & penalties

but in general is he really that great ?

its really sad when i see people calling a player the best in the world because of goals only !!!

Morten

the best at what ? scoring goals ? i will give him that even if most it tap in & penalties

but in general is he really that great ?

its really sad when i see people calling a player the best in the world because of goals only !!!

What was it, 22 or 23 assists this season? Quite good for a player who only scores goals. That said, Messi is obviously the best in 2015.

Barcalove

Banned
What was it, 22 or 23 assists this season? Quite good for a player who only scores goals. That said, Messi is obviously the best in 2015.
23 tapssists or rebounds, or stupid side passes then the player makes an golazo shooting outside the box and stuff like that, or can you show me him creating by himself and assisti someone?

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
He will break Raul's scoring record early next season but his trophy cabinet will pale in comparison, forever in Messi's shadow. That will be Ronaldo's legacy at Real Madrid

Paganinisrvnge

His assist stats are super misleading this year. I've watched a lot of Real matches this season and only like 3 assists were genuinely great pieces of creativity to set up teammates. The rest were mostly layoffs that resulted in the teammate creating the goal himself or blasting it in from distance.

Morten

His assist stats are super misleading this year. I've watched a lot of Real matches this season and only like 3 assists were genuinely great pieces of creativity to set up teammates. The rest were mostly layoffs that resulted in the teammate creating the goal himself or blasting it in from distance.

His creativity might be misleading, but his assist tally isnt really that misleading. I would say that the main reason for his many assist is that he has very good positioning, which makes it relatively easy to deliver the final ball. Its not world-class passing and x-ray vision, but it leads to assist nontheless. Ronaldo is a decent passer though imo.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
His creativity might be misleading, but his assist tally isnt really that misleading. I would say that the main reason for his many assist is that he has very good positioning, which makes it relatively easy to deliver the final ball. Its not world-class passing and x-ray vision, but it leads to assist nontheless. Ronaldo is a decent passer though imo.

that's a fair point....I can't disagree

raskolnikov

His assists are like his goals, stattpadded with easy ones. Not a knock on the guy by the way cause its still much better than most similair players who barely get half the amount.
Like with his goals it just buggs me when people say Messi has better vision/pasing which is Obvious to anyone watching and rm fans do exactly what Ronaldo wants by bringing up how he only has 5 less assists than Messi so they must be quite equal with it like with the goalscoring.

CatalinR10

1099.gif

Home of Barca Fans