Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Ritchie

Nope since Cristiano will take more penalties than Messi each season until he's retired and there will be no way for Leo tp catch up.

The only thing that proves is the insane amount of penalties Cristiano and Real Madrid have got.

Funny isn't it?

Ronaldo will score a MINIMUM 20 penalties this season alone and probably miss 1 or 2. Messi will probably get about 12 and miss 4 or 5.

ricknattery

No penaldos or tap-ins, no goal for CR, and without goals his contribution is zero. How people compare this vulgar player to Messi is beyond me

Icarium

Lifestealer
Goals are not contribution? Anyway the way he falls and cries. Horrible. And they claim neymar and busi are divers. Smh

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He need the players around him to do well or score a goal himself from a penalty or free-kick or deliver in a decent cross for others to finish. Otherwise, his contribution is minimal.

Opposite with Messi, but the stattards usually don't watch football matches.

ricknattery

It's not like Messi has been that good so far this season though

He won the Supercup for us with his 2 freekicks and we won the thoughest game of la Liga with his goal just when his second child was born. Plus you know what I'm talking about, we know CR will only contribute with goals mainly coming from penaldos and tap-ins. Messi can score as much as him and influence the whole game at the same time. I don't think I need to explain all of this...

silvia

Messi's rate (not barcelona).

And Btw, Since 2009/2010 (Ronaldo joined),

Real madrid with 85 penalties in all competitions.

Barcelona with 68 penalties in all competitions.

Both with "insane amount".

you have know idea. 17 more penalti is enough to flip the result in la liga. that is not comparable amount. still they fail to win.

Ritchie

he has not been amazing every game but the second half against Atletico far outweighs what Cristiano has done since the start of the league

Penaldo hasn't scored in 5 of his 7 games this season for club and country but he scored 5 against Espanyol who basically just rolled over and let them do what they want and a couple of Penaldos against Shakhtar.

The other games - no Penaldo no party. But because he scored 5 and those penaldos in the last two games he's the best in the world again when Messi has contributed more even this season.

5 out of 7 games this season he's done nothing.

silvia

Ronaldo's muscles are only for underwear promotion and that funny ceremony after scoring tapins.
but you know, if there is king in football that moves fans, then we need funny one to make people laugh.
I definitely don't like him but kinda enjoyy penaldos.

NotInHere

I don't know if you guys have noticed but these past two games Cristiano has been less selfish and has been more willying to distribute to his teammates, I know he's not really a great passer but today he laid a nice ball to modric which he missed, idk he has looked more like a teamplayer these past two games(obviously he is still obsessed with goals) but I wonder if this will continue

Home of Barca Fans