Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Morten

Time to pack his bag and head for US, he can play football on the side, while being a full-time celebrity. Well, most of the current squad might as well follow, they have no business playing football at this level.

El Flaco

1 punch per game. unbelievable stat. and a shit spanish referee.

Grade A scumbag. I'm glad he wasn't thrown off, though, as he had to endure the entire humiliation.

That elbow punch was perfect! He's getting better and better. Next is MMA. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Cristiano's elbow on Alves' head.

[gfy]ImmaculateSelfishGangesdolphin[/gfy]

Alternative angles

[gfy]PracticalCourageousHornedtoad[/gfy]

F

Flavia

Disgusting. And as usual, nothing will happen. He can punch and elbow as he pleases. No action will be taken.

silvia

He not just elbow kicked. his next action is to trip and kick inside Alves's legs high on purpose and dived himself. I never saw those skillz

Horatio

You're welcome
Almost feel sorry for this guy. He thought to be destined for a great career at Real and reign again with the supposedly biggest club.
But Barca and the little guy had to ruin it all.

Dani's yellow could be a blessing. It has to be appealed and the commission will have to sanction Ronaldo or maintain the yellow card. Either way, lots of ripples.

raskolnikov

Watching El Classico today made me realize, I kinda miss this guy

Its still a revisionist lie though, People act like he was on some dinho leve in the epl every game when in reality it was thousand dives and step overs, failing tricks with no purpose just to get that highlight reel moment.
By the same logic he wil be seen as a great free kick taker in a highlight reel when you can add 40+ and ignore the 1000 missed.

adko

Finally found him :lol:

12272810_10206439308833867_1113276066_n.jpg

Vialli_92

He is a liability for his team. He has always been the player to play well when his team is playing well but as soon as his teams have their backs up against the wall he is like a ghost.

Even at Man United they had to sacrifice so much for him so he was given a free role to go forward all the time. They had a pretty good team to do a lot of running for him and he was grabbing all the headlines.

There is no denying his talent but I personally think he is the most over rated player I have seen so far in my life time.

A lot of times he could mask poor performances with a tap in or two and people would give forget all about that 88 minutes that he done nothing in the entire match.

Home of Barca Fans