Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

M

mitkoa7x

I find it funny how at times there is nothing better to grip onto when it comes to hating at CR and dudes start trying to prove how unattractive he really is. Honestly? :lol:

fifa breaks are boring, we need something to bash him for.

Stric

Deal with it.

oie_1616572101uowDX.gif

B

beautifulgame

I find it funny how at times there is nothing better to grip onto when it comes to hating at CR and dudes start trying to prove how unattractive he really is. Honestly? :lol:

lol

seriously...

how ridiculously desperate..

ShandyFFM

Arrr good news everyone no ronaldo goal.. but still porugal got the luck on their side.. i really hope the fail to qualify haha... now messi go for the hattrick !!!!

Btw just hink about it... wouldnt it be funny if ronaldo and messi would play for the same nationalteam.. or both for some really really weak national side like iceland lol.. the would never play a wc or ec haha

Clockwise

Buccaneer

Oh come on,Of course there are other footballers out there much more worthy of girls swooning over them/making cakes for them/sending loving messages to than CR. It's not a matter of hate or support in my case quite frankly. Messi is not a lady killer either. But CR is not really a beautiful man and his behavior not withstanding I just cant get why girls would find him attractive.

Home of Barca Fans