Dani Rodriguez

Porque

OK so it was a bit late last night to make a thread, post a picture, add a video link, etc. But I'm in my office and don't have Shi' to do, so let's talk about Dani Rodriguez.

Was rumoured to be leaving in the Summer and close to Real Sociedad, he eventually renewed (had a few minutes in the B team) and is now starring for Spain in the U19 EURO. For reference, this Spain team is quite weak, but he is none the less their best attacker. And their attack has players such as El Traitor Iker Bravo and Assane Diao who have not looked good so far, as well as Mella of Deportivo who is quite decent himself.

So how far can he go? For me his technical ability is actually exquisite and he may be a darkhorse arrival at some point. He should at the worst, have alot of prominence at the B next season. That AMR position is wide open for him.

Messi983

Dani scored against France yesterday.

Game finished 2-2 so both teams advanced to semis where Spain will play against Italy while France will face Ukraine. Meanwhile Turkey and Norway will play for 5th place and last European spot in U20 World Cup next year. All games will be played on Thursday and then the final on Sunday.

Didn't watch last two games but I've watched bits of their first game vs Denmark and this Spanish side looked underwhelming. Understandable though, you can't have gems in every generation.

jamrock

I don't think he has the projection to be a senior team player, but he's is every good technically.

He'll have a rough time being a starter for the B team, with darvish, Fernandez and hopefully Diarra coming in, and I think so guys should be our main focus, at least two of them could play for the first team some day.

Porque

But disappointed Diarra didnt make the Mali Olympic squad btw. Maybe his projection hasnt been that positive over the past 6 months?

khaled_a_d

But disappointed Diarra didnt make the Mali Olympic squad btw. Maybe his projection hasnt been that positive over the past 6 months?

Cubarsi is the youngest player in the tournament while he is just a month older than Diarra. It isn't normal that player of that age to make the cut tbh.

Porque

Granted, but Diarra is from Mali where the competition is much less. He has been called up to the full national setup a few times, so I thought they may include him in their U23 team.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm still waiting for the "re-invented Shark Torres is like a new signing for the LW" reports.

Home of Barca Fans