Daniel Alves

was really off his game, well taken goal but it doesn't really redeem his general performance the game was won anyway

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Probably the worst game he's played since his horrible period early last season. Literally every touch, pass, cross, shot went wrong. But what a goal at the end, hopefully that will cheer him up. Expect he'll be back to his normal self at the weekend.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, almost comical the goal he had at the end compared to how he had played for 89 minutes prior...Such a strange end to a strange night from him...Almost a copycat of the kind of unreal timing for a header he had with Iniesta 2 seasons ago

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Yeah, almost comical the goal he had at the end compared to how he had played for 89 minutes prior...Such a strange end to a strange night from him...Almost a copycat of the kind of unreal timing for a header he had with Iniesta 2 seasons ago

I remember that. Awesome goal.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I love that he's scored two goals like that.

how magnificent. :lol:

The match commentators from Sky were in agreement with me throughout the match although being far more critical of Dani...Going on about how it was the worst they had ever seen him...Then the goal...Even they were dumbfounded, laughed it off

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
A good match for Dani. He was his usual self with providing the wide option and being relentless going up and down.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
very good performance. put out a cross that david villa should have buried and was always worrying for atletico in attack and pretty solid(as much as we can ask from a RWB) defensively. 7.5/10

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Usually we praise Dani for his attacking duties but he was as solid as a RB can be defensively. Many last ditch clearances and headers.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He had one last instant header to deny Forlán (?) a volley chance that was glorious... I'm usually satisfied with Dani and this game was no different, his energy compensates his hasty decisions...

Armando929

Dani is usually reliable for us.

I always remember back when Villa played at Valencia and Alves played at Sevilla how they would really beat each other up out there. And now they're playing for the same team and get along well. Lol..

I hope he renews with us.

Home of Barca Fans