Denis Suarez

Jombi

Iniesta is most likely to go the Xavi way, than not imo.

Maybe so, and I really hope so, but we cant count on it. Playing until 35 at that level is the exception after all. Man U clearly hasnt been prepared for the decline of Rooney at all and neither was RM with Kaka, both completely finished at 30.

khaled_a_d

Iniesta is most likely to go the Xavi way, than not imo.

What Xavi way? Xavi should haven't been starter in 2013-2014 season and you can argue he should played much less in 2012-2013 too . which was the season he was as old as Iniesta will be next year .
The good thing though is that Arda & Rakitic are younger and hopefully more dependable than Cesc while Roberto and Rafinha seem more eager to succeed here than Thiago

Alik

What Xavi way? Xavi should haven't been starter in 2013-2014 season and you can argue he should played much less in 2012-2013 too . which was the season he was as old as Iniesta will be next year .
The good thing though is that Arda & Rakitic are younger and hopefully more dependable than Cesc while Roberto and Rafinha seem more eager to succeed here than Thiago

The Xavi way as in playing an important role for us until he's 34.

With regards to the 2013-2014, I agree, Xavi was below-form but that was more due to him playing every single minute of every single match. He was much better in 2014-2015.

raki

La Masia ‏@Youngcules 38 minHá 38 minutos

Denis Suárez has gotten the prize for best Villarreal player for the 2nd month in a row!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Cheryshev is supposed to be his replacement if he leaves Villarreal

With Real being transfer banned they're unlikely to let Cheryshev go, and Villareal getting him to replace Denis was their condition for letting us buy him back.
Oh... Didn't know

Anyway, in my opinion it only works out well for us! He was not gonna get regular playing time here anyway and it would have stalled his development!! IMO he should stay there at least for another season as should Halilovic.

We should be good with the addition of Nolito hopefully... And if that didn't happen we could always bring back Tello! And in my opinion he would flourish in Lucho's tactics

God Serena

Oh... Didn't know

Anyway, in my opinion it only works out well for us! He was not gonna get regular playing time here anyway and it would have stalled his development!! IMO he should stay there at least for another season as should Halilovic.

We should be good with the addition of Nolito hopefully... And if that didn't happen we could always bring back Tello! And in my opinion he would flourish in Lucho's tactics

I don't personally care about his development at all and don't see why that's such a major factor to so many. He isn't one of our kiddos and he's never been seen to be the future of anything for us. He'll be a decent back up for a couple of seasons and then he will leave. Thank you, come again.

And Tello won't be returning. Anyone who's been following him (As few as we may be) knows he won't be returning if he has any say in the matter.

SirXavi

The Engineer
I don't personally care about his development at all and don't see why that's such a major factor to so many. He isn't one of our kiddos and he's never been seen to be the future of anything for us. He'll be a decent back up for a couple of seasons and then he will leave. Thank you, come again.

And Tello won't be returning. Anyone who's been following him (As few as we may be) knows he won't be returning if he has any say in the matter.

Umm maybe cuz there's truth to his development maybe stalling if he comes back now and so they're just pointing it out.

God Serena

Umm maybe cuz there's truth to his development maybe stalling if he comes back now and so they're just pointing it out.

And I'm saying I don't care. He can stay where he's at, he'll never be a starter here or for any other big club and his current level is good enough to be a star for a mid-top table club like Villareal so... I say he's fine to be our backup now.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
A star for a mid-table club, if given enough time can definitely develop into a star for a top club as well

Rakitic, for example, played for Schalke till he was 23! He became starter for the treble winning Barcelona scoring a goal in the CL final!!

Villarreal is a good club, not exactly a good-for-nothing club... For example Marcos Senna was a very important player for Spain when they won the Euro!

Home of Barca Fans