Edinson Cavani

Bertus

So cavani didn't turn up to training today according to several reports in france. Interesting.

:facepalm:

All of that comes from RMC because their chief economist (Pascal Perri) absolutely wants to prove we are fucked by the FFP.

Cavani will be back on Friday as well as the french players
(matuidi) and co. Even PSG had to say it again since the rumors were going on just because RMC fucked up the dates.

(just to be clear, i don't say we won't sell him, but RMC just fucked up on the date of his return.)

Last edited:

BenRobbins

:facepalm:

All of that comes from RMC because their chief economist (Pascal Perri) absolutely wants to prove we are fucked by the FFP.

Cavani will be back on Friday as well as the french players
(matuidi) and co. Even PSG had to say it again since the rumors were going on just because RMC fucked up the dates.

(just to be clear, i don't say we won't sell him, but RMC just fucked up on the date of his return.)

@Bertus

Apologies! Just several news outlets started reporting it at once and i thought it was legit, sorry.

Bertus

@Bertus

Apologies! Just several news outlets started reporting it at once and i thought it was legit, sorry.

It's not your fault at all, no need to apologize.

The french medias are nowhere near perfect and lately they go full on the stories about the FFP and PSG. Every little things become a story about "PSG being fucked up by the FFP".

Actually "imo", it's almost sure that we will sell him, but RMC doesn't need to create sensational stories like that based on bad reporting.

Bertus

http://www.ovaciondigital.com.uy/futbol/cavani-mercado-paris-manchester.html

- Cavani will be back for PSG asian Tour.
- He said he's pleased with what Blanc promised him about the change in the team tactics and his positioning
- He said he will stay but as always he added a "but in football, you never know" :pep:

I don't have the time to translate it all now. I might do it later.

That said, it all depends on that Di Maria transfer now. If PSG manages to get a loan or not.

Internazionale

Are you guys switching to 4-4-2 or something? Cause that's the only way both Ibra and Cavani gets to play in the middle

Sorry about all the questions :lol:

Last edited:

Bertus

Are you guys switching to 4-4-2 or something? Cause that's the only way both Ibra and Cavani gets to play in the middle

Sorry about all the questions :lol:
4-4-2 or 3-5-2 from what's rumored.

If we run a 3-5-2, we will run it with Marcos, TS and DL at the same time with only Camara as sub.

That said, Motta can play CB if needed, as well as Aurier from what is said today about him.

We will see. IMO we will try both and maybe use both. If both fail, we might return to 4-3-3 tho.

Bertus

According to a photo posted by marquinhos (check marcos thread), Cavani didn"t take the plane to china like it was planned...

Bertus

Guys something is very wrong with Cavani and PSG.

As i suspected last night, again, Cavani didn't join PSG this morning.

Today excuse from the player is that he "got a virus" and can't take the plane.

3 times in a row that he finds an excuse to avoid joining his club.

BenRobbins

Guys something is very wrong with Cavani and PSG.

As i suspected last night, again, Cavani didn't join PSG this morning.

Today excuse from the player is that he "got a virus" and can't take the plane.

3 times in a row that he finds an excuse to avoid joining his club.

Such a shame that it has come to this point, i like cavani but it is quite petty how he is doing this. Any reliable reports in france as to who the front runners for his next team are?

Home of Barca Fans