El Clasico 08/09: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona: 2 - 6

barca7788

Nepali Cule
we are not united....we are BARCA:smile:. what a pic maz....and i really hope every BARCA fan is ok in MADRID

maz

I walk the line
Guys i just spoke to rohan (puyol5) on the phone! 2-6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
1241294837_extras_albumes_0.jpg

Evil

Shabazz
Just to show you guys what a crap site goal.garbage is ....

The goal sparked a mass exodus in the Camp Nou and even the referee took pity on Madrid as he called full-time on the game with nearly no injury-time.

LOL .. he surely was watching the match !

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
:rofl1:

well congratulations for the cule's .. the best team won.. we did what we can trying not to give up early .. we tried within the quality we have.. but at the end it's a very big gap between Barca & Real ..
I said a week ago it would be unfair if we won the league.. u need to be rewarded for the quality of football you gave through out the season.. the 6-2 was just the cherry on top of the cake ..
a well deserved and historical win you showed your quality & we showed our quality and the result is a true reflection of this team strength ..
the game will also sign the end of several players career in Madrid and it's a good thing we have elections next month

Ward said the same thing.

The last time we went in to Madrid and dropped them on their ass it led to a chain reaction of events that allowed RM to win back-to-back titles. So while this is nice now, it won't mean anything when next season starts.

beef-supreme

Special, special win. We haven't done the double over Madrid in many years. This is incredible! I won't get over this, i won't!!!

alexjanosik

The Game
This is one of the greatest nights of my life.
The humiliation I had to tolerate from my Madrid friends after last year's match!
The ghosts have finally been laid to rest.
I have been trying to call my friends.
The SOBs have switched off their phones.
Man,is this going to be a tough year for them?

gazza

Taken me a while to come down what a fantastic performance.

2-6 AT THE BURNACOW.

Well done BARCA. :flagvl8:

Scott

madrid cabron saluda el campeon! madrid cabron saluda el campeon! madrid cabron saluda el campeon! madrid cabron saluda el campeon! madrid cabron saluda el campeon! :flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8:

Home of Barca Fans