El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Arbeloa 'got away' with a lot of douche antics of his own from knocking Leo to the turf or coming in late with cheap shots at players from the minute he came on...Gotta believe Jose sent him on expressly to inflict damage

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I have no idea how this guy ended the match. He deserved like 3 red cards!
No, this is just 'payback' for things that happened during the game. There were more incidents between the two.

Iturralde, if we have to make a negtive point about his performance which I really really really liked (can't be stressed enough!!), he should have noticed this. And give Carvalho a yellow together with Messi, so Carvalho would have been sent off righteously after that hand ball. But Iturralde didn't and let the game flow. he said afterwards he could have sent a few players off ... and drew the line with Ramos his kick. A good line in this sort of games, I think. It resembled the World Cup final, only that Iturralde did his job in throwing yellows when needed where Webb just whistled or even did nothing.

Possibly best referee performance of the season.

Arbeloa 'got away' with a lot of douche antics of his own from knocking Leo to the turf or coming in late with cheap shots at players from the minute he came on...Gotta believe Jose sent him on expressly to inflict damage
It wasn't so much inflicting damage really. He came through the youth ranks so obviously knows what a 5-0 could mean for his club. He was annoyed so bumped into everyone (in a clumsy way) just to vent frustration. It wasn't malicious kicking.

ricknattery

No, this is just 'payback' for things that happened during the game. There were more incidents between the two.

Iturralde, if we have to make a negtive point about his performance which I really really really liked (can't be stressed enough!!), he should have noticed this. And give Carvalho a yellow together with Messi, so Carvalho would have been sent off righteously after that hand ball. But Iturralde didn't and let the game flow. he said afterwards he could have sent a few players off ... and drew the line with Ramos his kick. A good line in this sort of games, I think. It resembled the World Cup final, only that Iturralde did his job in throwing yellows when needed where Webb just whistled or even did nothing.

Possibly best referee performance of the season.

It wasn't so much inflicting damage really. He came through the youth ranks so obviously knows what a 5-0 could mean for his club. He was annoyed so bumped into everyone (in a clumsy way) just to vent frustration. It wasn't malicious kicking.

The handball from Carvalho is a red card in any football country, he was the last man and it was terribly blatant. In first half he hit Messi in the head in the penalty area, that was a penalty and a red card. Madrid should be happy with the ref, he prevented an even greater disaster for them

El Gato

Villarato!

ROFLMAO. This guy should do yodeling as a lifetime job. Legend lines "Pedro Pedrito Pedro Pedrito" x infinity and "Golgolgolgolgolgol" like a turkey. Lol what a nutter.

Last edited:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Who you gonna call? MOU BUSTERS!

MuOso.jpg

Gotta Love that:D

ricknattery

ROFLMAO. This guy should do yodeling as a lifetime job. Legend lines "Pedro Pedrito Pedro Pedrito" x infinity and "Golgolgolgolgolgol" like a turkey. Lol what a nutter.

I KNOW, I still cannot get enough of it. The Pedro, Pedrito line is epic. Also ñam, ñam, ñam, ñam, ñam,.... in every Villa goal, as if he is hungry!
It's fucking hilarious

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Class vs Azz, IMO...Knocking players to the turf unnecessarily or kicking out indiscriminately is douchery not clumsiness...It wasn't as if Arbeloa was merely running around and incidentally running into people, they were intentional acts - he knew what he was doing...When do we see that sort of douchery from Barca players, even in defeat?

Take your beating like Valdano said, like a man...then go home

Beast

The Observer
Class vs Azz, IMO...Knocking players to the turf unnecessarily or kicking out indiscriminately is douchery not clumsiness...It wasn't as if Arbeloa was merely running around and incidentally running into people, they were intentional acts - he knew what he was doing...When do we see that sort of douchery from Barca players, even in defeat?

Take your beating like Valdano said, like a man...then go home
Victor Valdes second leg vs Inter last season with Mourinho wasn't a douchbag act? ?

I sometimes wonder when some of you started to watch Barcelona or is it short term memory syndrome ?

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Victor Valdes second leg vs Inter last season with Mourinho wasn't a douchbag act? ?

I sometimes wonder when some of you started to watch Barcelona or is it short term memory syndrome ?

look beast, we have selective perception 24/7, deal with it :D

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
The handball from Carvalho is a red card in any football country, he was the last man and it was terribly blatant. In first half he hit Messi in the head in the penalty area, that was a penalty and a red card. Madrid should be happy with the ref, he prevented an even greater disaster for them
Yes, i think Carvalho's handball was a red. But maybe the ref didn't think it was that terribly blatant in terms of consciousness in combination with the magnitude of the game? So he decided to give a yellow. Penalties like the possible one on CR were never going to be whistled.

Now seriously, you won 5-0. Stop bitching at the ref. The game had WC final proportions but was played triple as fast. How do you expect him to see everything and judge everything perfectly right while you have five slow motion replays on Youtube?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

I was speaking of the Clasico and rivalry with RM...A rivalry that is played out at least twice a season and has yet to see in recent memory the sort of douchery that seems to now be synonymous with the capital club

And referencing Victor's act after the douchery by the king of douches in Mou's mockery at Camp Nou is merely more of your spin...If the economy continues to tank, consider a position as White House Press Secretary - you seem to have the 'head buried in the sand' routine down pat

Yes, i think Carvalho's handball was a red. But maybe the ref didn't think it was that terribly blatant in terms of consciousness in combination with the magnitude of the game? So he decided to give a yellow. Penalties like the possible one on CR were never going to be whistled.

Isolated, perhaps, but considering this is nearly an annual disgrace in terms of penalties that aren't called against RM it begs of BS...It was such a clear cut red card for Carvalho that it's hard to fathom really...Pedrito! was in on the keeper 1v1, Carvalho intentionally handled it, slam dunk red card...But, alas, this is RM

Nevermind that in the bobby brown last season we saw not one but two pks waved away...This is routine, Gneg...The numbers speak for themselves

Beast

The Observer
Spin.. what ? a manager celebrating his team qualification to the final of the CL , was insulted all game and after the game and you open sprinkles on him and your keeper run to attack ? is a fine act of chevalier ?
your players refusing to play before the 4-1 and guard of honor looking for an easy way out not to accept defeat ? Laporta had to come down to the dressing room and order them to wear Barcelona kits instead of the white one written on them Animo Milito as an escape from mockery and telling them to accept defeat like men ?

what are you ? 2 year old kid grow up boy or go back to support whatever team you were supporting before as u clearly have no recollection of anything beyond last season Barca..

typical wagoner

ricknattery

Now seriously, you won 5-0. Stop bitching at the ref. The game had WC final proportions but was played triple as fast. How do you expect him to see everything and judge everything perfectly right while you have five slow motion replays on Youtube?

The arm on Messi's face was hard to see, the handball was blatant and in front of the ref it's ridiculous to ask for a video replay to watch it.
And it's better to point out the refs bad calls when you win, than when you lose. IMHO

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Spin.. what ? a manager celebrating his team qualification to the final of the CL , was insulted all game and after the game and you open sprinkles on him and your keeper run to attack ? is a fine act of chevalier ?

Yes, spin, subterfuge, etc...I speak about the rivalry of RM & Barca and the class/azz of sportsmanship and you bring up Victor's reaction to Mou dancing on the Camp Nou pitch?
facepalm.gif

your players refusing to play before the 4-1 and guard of honor looking for an easy way out not to accept defeat ? Laporta had to come down to the dressing room and order them to wear Barcelona kits instead of the white one written on them Animo Milito as an escape from mockery and telling them to accept defeat like men ?

what are you ? 2 year old kid grow up boy or go back to support whatever team you were supporting before as u clearly have no recollection of anything beyond last season Barca..

typical wagoner

And this is relates to on pitch class how exactly?...Initially refusing to applaud the much hated rivals but still doing so is being compared to kicking players off the pitch?...Dizzy at all?

typical madridista

Home of Barca Fans