Eric Abidal

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
As I said in the match thread, I don't understand why he is starting at CB ahead of Gabi.

He was okay against Racing but today highlighted all his faults again...

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Liability of a CB.

I hope THIS proves Pep that it's either Milito, Puyol or one of the kids (Muniesa / Gomez) that play alongside Pique.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Exactly. I fail to see how any of the goals is his fault. Maxi and Adriano were open highways on the flanks for God sake.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Some people I know and some journalist are blaming him for the goal... Personally, I wouldn't blame him, that back heel by Cissé was a once in a lifetime thing and was surely unexpected, if anyone had to avoid that would have been Puyol, but once again, who would have thought that flick would work?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
it's arrogance to "blame" anyone for that goal.

it wasn't a defensive mistake, it was a piece of genius from cissé, and really that should be appreciated more.

maz

I walk the line
Abidal wasn't really at fault. Abidal is a good player but he isn't superman, and we can't expect him to be in attack and also to track back and cover every runner for every minute he is on the pitch. For every goal that we concede similar to pana's, abidal will support the attack at least 20 times.

It was a great goal. The defenders were as much at fault as vv was. And since vv really wasn't at fault since it was a classy finish, u also can't blame the defenders.

I do think he was at fault for the hercules goal, but not last night's.

Home of Barca Fans