Eric Abidal

I

ibro

Abidal has been very good this season. Very hard to play against.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Looks like the Maxwell-transfer really paid off. 5m for a renewed Abidal.

hahaha, fantastic way of looking at it. :D

although I'm still not convinced when he's defending a winger 1-on-1. he didn't cover himself in glory for the goal either. if you're gonna keep with your man you should at least make a challenge.

Nirre_99

Good game again, seems he is more or less booking the LB position.

Looks like the competition with maxwell is healthy.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I must admit I was an "Abihater" but this guy seems to have improved some much and I'm really happy with his form this season, yesterday's assist was nice and I'm willing to say that his crosses are better than Alves', considering that Dani crosses like a thousand times per match and Abi just a few times, no dissing Dani, though...

Hamzah

High Definition Member
yeah dani is good, but poor defending and terrible crosses. needs to improve especially when he'll be replaced by maicon for the WC

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Abidal has been exceptionally consistent this season, I'm very pleased with him. I'm happy to admit I was very critical of him before, but I've had no reason to complain this season, just as Henry won me over last season.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
yeah dani is good, but poor defending and terrible crosses. needs to improve especially when he'll be replaced by maicon for the WC

When Dani is actually sent out to play a more defensive role he's actually very good defensively, obviously when he's bombing forward he's caught out of position more often but that doesn't mean he's poor at defending.

Home of Barca Fans