Erling Haaland

Porque

Premier League started in 1992. Same year as the Champions League.

Haaland record stands and the world acknowledges Real Madrid have only 7 titles. Also Roman Reigns is the longest running Champion just shy of 1000 days.

iniestaGOAT

Premier League started in 1992. Same year as the Champions League.

Haaland record stands and the world acknowledges Real Madrid have only 7 titles. Also Roman Reigns is the longest running Champion just shy of 1000 days.

OUT OF THOSE THREE I WOULD SAY THE TRIBAL CHIEF IS THE ONLY ONE WHO IS NOT A FRAUD

ACKNOWLEDGE HIM

Roman Reigns Sport GIF by WWE

Horatio

You're welcome
Problem with Haaland is that he can't create chances out of his ass like prime Messi could. His movement and finishing is damn top class but he still needs that little extra bit of support.
Damn…Haaland already compared to prime Messi? Massive W for the lad.

Porque

Grealish on Haaland
He admits that he is one of the most professional players he knows of the Norwegian striker: “ He is the best professional I have ever seen. His mentality is something I will never see again. He recovers in the gym, he is ten hours of treatment a day, ice baths and diet. That's why he is what he is. I swear I couldn't be like that. We have a great friendship. After a game and he said to me, 'Hey, don't party tonight' and I tell him to shut up and go take his ice bath. He goes home and sits with his family and orders takeout. Sometimes that's my choice, but sometimes I like to go out and let my hair down.I'm not going to sit here, lie and say I'm not going out. I love going to 80's clubs and chilling at the bar. That's why in summer I'm going to buy a wig…”.

Elite level mentality. He would turn Jordi Alba's tears into Himalayan Salt.

jamrock

If he didn't score and overwhelming about of goals and I do mean overwhelming, he would have no place at the very top of football.

If he was a 20 goals per season league goal striker, he wouldn't make it at the top.

But he's scores goals for fun, so it doesn't matter.

He should try to improve his overall game though.

Like I said & the more I see him the more I believe it, he's the prefected form of RVN back I his man UTD says.

Home of Barca Fans