Ernesto Valverde - V1

Havesaks

I would be okay to fire Ev after this. Its not like I blame him, but this is quiet embaressing and it happening twice could be toxic for the dressing room and mentality in players.

malvolio

i gave him the benefit of the doubt since i thought he learned something from last year. i might have been ok with losing the tie if at least we've have tried something.

this was an utterly humiliation. even if players might have fucked up, you just can't react so slow.

thanks for the ligas but it's time to go all florentino and sack him tomorrow morning.

SeloBarca

As much as I want him.out, who's available for us to get?
This Barca is old, so whether Valverde stays or we bring in a new coach, we need to start building a team for the future and stop trying to force our way into winning the champions league.
We tried to do that and it hasn't worked out
Let things be instead of trying to make them be.
Liverpool has had a project for almost 5? Years now, and it's paying off.

We should have started the project all the way back after Pep left, but every coach and Bartomeu has been trying to ride on the old players.
Ten Hag is obvious choice, aswell as selling Rakitic, Roberto and all the deadweight/old players like Malcom, Boateng, Vidal etc.

Don Andrésº8

This guy is a shame to our club. Bartomeu needs to drop him in Manchester he cant fly with the team on the way back disgusting to have a coach so weak. Hoping for Ten Hag now Bartomeu

xXKonan

I'm fucking livid as hell right now.

I'm not happy we lost, fuck that shit I wanted the CL so bad this season. Yet again we lost due to pure ineptitude and it's unreal.

BADGERBHOY

Its pretty tragic, that our fanbase somehow seems satisfied to See our team lose chl. Nice work, pat yourself

Wtf is this? People are rightly angry with the coach.
He learned nothing from Roma last year, and tried to play the exact same way, when it was obvious that we had to have greater control of the game tonight.
At the very least Arthur and Semedo should have started, as they also should have last week.
The sooner he is gone the better

henias

Title was always justified. Sorry to be correct.

Wonder what he thinks now. Maybe fielding 4 DMs instead of 3 would work?

Not only that, I already knew EV was going to field the exact lineup because one, he doesnt know any goddamn tactics except to defend with 2 blocks of 4, he thinks any lineup that won previously would win every game and two, he's simply a coward, in developing young players and relies on seniors to
lead him by the nose.

People thought he would field Dembele or Arthur in the second leg as if he's some kind of master tactician; I was literally laughing my ass off. You are talking about the one and only Esterno Frauverde here.

Home of Barca Fans