EURO 2016 Qualifying

L

linetty

Busi is so quiet but the guy is really gifted!

Isco's rocket though, incredible goals!

L

linetty

Yeah he really should shoot from range more often, he's very accurate.
Currently at Barca he doesn't even have a chance to do so...because we don't dominate like Spain, we are being dominated

Kasperroed

Currently at Barca he doesn't even have a chance to do so...because we don't dominate like Spain, we are being dominated

And how exactly does other teams manage to dominate us? I simply don't get it. We don't play possession/tiki-taka neither counter attacking football.

L

linetty

And how exactly does other teams manage to dominate us? I simply don't get it. We don't play possession/tiki-taka neither counter attacking football.
Against Ajax we had problems to transit the ball to their half and keep it there for a few minutes in the first half. Thats pretty embarrasing. Barca's midfield should look like Spains today. Busquets-Koke-Isco.

If you're watching the game at the moment you can see how they move the ball around fast with one touch passing. We can't even do that against Almeria, currently it's tragic and there are no positives to take from the games, thank god MSN manages to score more than the opponent...

Kasperroed

Against Ajax we had problems to transit the ball to their half and keep it there for a few minutes in the first half. Thats pretty embarrasing. Barca's midfield should look like Spains today. Busquets-Koke-Isco.

If you're watching the game at the moment you can see how they move the ball around fast with one touch passing. We can't even do that against Almeria, currently it's tragic and there are no positives to take from the games, thank god MSN manages to score more than the opponent...

I do watch the match and i absolutely LOVE what i see. That really be the way to go for Barca to (in terms of midfield). Hopefully Iniesta can bring some of that back to the team. However, Rackitic is surely not the right man for that approach/tactic... :)

F

Flavia

Missed the 1st half. Heard Busi had a great match so far, that he's playing a bit futher up than for us. Is this true?

Home of Barca Fans