Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Horatio

You're welcome
"Position of Dumfries meant keeper couldn't attempt to dive" Lmao, are you fucking blind? Dumfries was ahead of the keeper, not parallel to him. There was plenty of space to throw himself to the side as Dumfries was 2 meters away from him. The keeper decided to keep his right foot on the ground and make a step with his left foot. If he wanted to dive he could have, but he decided not to. Dumfries had 0 impact on his decision.

View attachment 10435
Commentators and pundits(except for french) unanimously agree keeper could have never gotten to it regardless and was a dumb turn down of goal.

Loki

Im in Dortmund Loki, everywhere you hear

TURKIYE,TURKIYE🤣🎵🎶🎶
That's not the problem. I meant the whistles at other teams having the ball and especially during national anthems. There needs to be at least a little bit of decency and respect for the opponent, as he shows it to you the same way, but Turkish fans behave themselves as if they're at war and not on the football field.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

That's not the problem. I meant the whistles at other teams having the ball and especially during national anthems. There needs to be at least a little bit of decency and respect for the opponent, as he shows it to you the same way, but Turkish fans behave themselves as if they're at war and not on the football field.

I hate the whistles during the game too but outside the match turkish fans make an unbelivable atmosphere (even more than Albania fans), Dortmund is on fire 🔥🔥you have to enjoy it Loki, we dont know when the next int. tournament will be in Germany 💯

Home of Barca Fans