Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

raskolnikov

Best matches left on paper of Round 3 are likely:

Croatia-Italy, Netherlands-Austria, Ukraine-Belgium. I think Georgia-Portugal would be a good game too if Portugal had anything to play for - Georgia will probably lose but they've been quite entertaining in this tournament for a small team.

Holland-Austria really could be a belter. I know that the Dutch made the France game unwatchable, but Austria have been a great watch and will likely press Netherlands high. In truth Austria will likely still qualify even if they lose, but the way Rangnick sets them up I expect them to go for the win and try to clinch first or second.
Could honestly see it happen. I think the Dutch will struggle with austria's pressing.
They really will miss Frenkie in this one.

Still expect a draw though. France will 3-0 poland and end up on top.

Temptation

This fraud is really shamelessly piggybacking on a new poster to get a W against me? How desperate can a guy be?! :lol:

Well, atleast this cuck finally has a new shoulder to cry on........

KingLeo10

This fraud is really shamelessly piggybacking on a new poster to get a W against me? How desperate can a guy be?! :lol:

Well, atleast this cuck finally has a new shoulder to cry on........
Bucktooth Billy is triggered folks.

Watch out, 100 posts a day and an all night Barcaforum patrol incoming :lol:

Temptation

Atleast my post history ain't based on obsessing over and following around a poster I can't stand. :lol:

What a sad, ugly cretin. 😂

Maradona37

Could honestly see it happen. I think the Dutch will struggle with austria's pressing.
They really will miss Frenkie in this one.

Still expect a draw though. France will 3-0 poland and end up on top.
yeah even if Austria win i expect France to win too. Be funny though if Austria topped the group.

Home of Barca Fans