Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wisconsincule

Poor half from Yamal and Nico. Spain are lucky to have rodri, one of the best five players atm in any position. Man scores a fine amount of clutch goals.

All near or outside of the box too. Pretty sick.

Wish Pedri would look to shoot more when in those same positions instead of doing a dummy or fancy flick that 1/20 times actually works.

M3ls

Its not nonsense, Pep isn't here, this isn't City.

Thats all, you get my point.

It doesn't matter that Pep isn't here. Rodri has improved significantly in terms of ball progression forward and on a tactical level thanks to Pep.

Maradona37

It's nice to see underdogs do well, but not sure if I want Georgia going through here. I am intrigued to see Spain-Germany, rather than watch Georgia try to Greece their way to the final (understandable given how small a football nation they are)

Maradona37

Rodri is a proper footballer.

Controls games, great technician, good at closing off passing lanes and defensively sound, and can pop up with a goal at times.

Best midfielder in the world.

serghei

pep always picks super gifted players and improves them. There is no doubt that atm rodri reached such a high level that he could play in any team under any style and contribute just the same.

Home of Barca Fans