FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I agree it will be another year of frustration, I would say the b team next year will be the weakest since Pep took them back up.

Pep and Luis Enrique MADE the squad look good, it's not like they inherited the best squads ever while Eusebio was handed the worst players to work with. Pep started in the Tercera division ffs

Galning

Pep also had to make Barça C & B merge, releasing over 20 players. Barcelona B was in the shits when Pep took over, saying that this team is worse is definitely not true and disrespectful to what Guardiola did.

Pep also had to make Barça C & B merge, releasing over 20 players. Barcelona B was in the shits when Pep took over, saying that this team is worse is definitely not true and disrespectful to what Guardiola did.

Also look at what Pep did with some of the players in that team. If Eusebio had managed the B team when pep took over theres absolutely no way Busquets and Pedro would be the players they are today.

JamDav1982

Pep and Luis Enrique MADE the squad look good, it's not like they inherited the best squads ever while Eusebio was handed the worst players to work with. Pep started in the Tercera division ffs

Pep improved the b team set up massively no argument there, but the squad that Luis Enrique had was far, far stronger than the squad of this season and last. It is not even close.

You are making it sound like I think Pep and Luis Enrique did a bad job!!

Try and stick to the actually debate without bringing other arguments into it that I have not said.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
1. Pep Guardiola
2. Cruyff
3. Qatar
4. Abidal
5. Valdes
6. Eusebio
7. No CBs
8. Youth de-emphasis
9. Thiago?

Rosell's legacy shaping up like some of us feared, tearing down everything that was gloriously built up

JamDav1982

1. Pep Guardiola
2. Cruyff
3. Qatar
4. Abidal
5. Valdes
6. Eusebio
7. No CBs
8. Youth de-emphasis

You blame him for all of that? Really?

1. Pep - Reasons given for leaving were nothing to do with Rosell and they wanted to keep him.
2. Cruyff - He did get rid of him, but would it worked to have those two bickering in the club. Most likely those who voted Rosell knew Cruyff would be booted.
3. Qatar - to compete at the top level the club needs sponsorship
4. Abidal - You blame this on Rosell? You think others wanted to keep him but Rossell said no?
5. Valdes - Leaving is nothing to do with Rosell.
6. Eusebio - Another debate.
7. No CB's? - Both Pep and Tito take the blame for this
8. Youth 'de emphasis'? Tito's fault?
9. Thiago - If he leaves because of clause then that is a mix of Rossell/Tito fault.

Cant blame Rosell for everything.

Home of Barca Fans