FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
And Denis nets a fantastic FK goal to make it 5. Scary to think that it really could've been 8 or 9 had we been more clinical.

THIS is the successful front line we've needed. Adama has really been efficient today and done his duty superbly, whereas Nieto would try and be the center of everything and hog the ball 24/7.

jklz

Four goals called offside for Hércules? :lol:

Great performances by Adama, Denis (!) and Samper. Hope they get a call-up to the first team for the match against Getafe.

kozza

I am less and less convinved that Dongou will be a great player : too much balls lost today, he is not having a brilliant season

Toecrusher

Adama was definitely a standout, seemed a class above the rest.

Slightly concerned about Samper though...first time I've seen him play for a length of time, and he looked SLOWW, like Deco-slow. The Hercules players just kept running past him at will. Not that speed is a pre-requisite for his position, but it was so laboured that it looks like something that can hold him back at the top level.

jklz

I am less and less convinved that Dongou will be a great player : too much balls lost today, he is not having a brilliant season

No he's not having a brilliant season, but could it be a confidence thing? I mean, this was one of the few matches of the season where he got to play at his actual position. Eusebio had him positioned on the wing a whole bunch of times with Sanabria in the middle or even Denis Suárez playing as a false 9 last week.

F4THi

Banned
what do you guys think about promotions from Juvenil A to Barca B for 2014-2015 season ?
and which players from Barca B are closest to leave ?

jklz

Interesting. Munir is the best player in Juvenil A, so he is an obvious answer (if his contract issues get solved). There are a bunch of players that are 19 years old or turn 19 in the meantime so I think they must either be sold or get promoted: Maxi Rolón, Ebwelle (turns 19 in September, so might still be eligible to play for Juvenil A), Pedro Godoy, Huertas, Ortega, Godswill and Roger Riera I think. Out of these, I think Godswill is the only one "certain" of a promotion.

F4THi

Banned
I agree with you about Godswill. And i really like Ortega <3

another point, seeing the lack of CB's at the B team might give Riera the chance, too.
or it might be given for Godswill at CB or maybe Planas after Grimaldo's return.
there's also Ayala and Costa ! what do you think ?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans