FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Xtroverto

Eusebio has to go, he has lost the plot. The team isn't even trying to win anymore, it will be a miracle if we avoid relegation this season.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It'll be a pretty big black eye for Zubi & Rosell when they have to finally fire Eusebio...He's been an unmitigated disaster

JamDav1982

Missed the game but watched the highlights and the score line seemed to flatter them a bit.

There is a big difference in the fitness and physicality of the opposition.

Stay in the league and develop players are the only two objectives and long way to go yet.

kozza

Mestre (board member): "It wouldn't be a drama if Barcelona B is relegated to the third division. The final goal is to form players." [catr]
:facepalm:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Mestre (board member): "It wouldn't be a drama if Barcelona B is relegated to the third division. The final goal is to form players." [catr]
:facepalm:

If that's the final goal and that's already been a failure under Eusebio & staying in Segunda isn't a priority, what is left?

Cule4life

The Culest
In any other club a clueless guy like eusebio would have been fired long ago. Only in barca people can keep their jobs based solely on their political affiliations

Ronnie10

Relegating from Segunda is not a problem, it may even come out to be better option. The bigger problem is development of the players got stalled.

Yugi

Relegating from Segunda is not a problem, it may even come out to be better option. The bigger problem is development of the players got stalled.

it is BIG problem, development of players is already stalled but can you imagine what it will be like when we go down one more division? it will be tragedy for young players, jumping from third division to first team will be much harder than from segunda...it´s unattractive league too, real tragedy if that happens

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
If I recall correctly, Segunda B is split into 4 groups so it'll be a mountain to climb getting back to Segunda if they're relegated. Eusebio deserves to be sacked immediately if we don't win a game by December.

Ronnie10

it is BIG problem, development of players is already stalled but can you imagine what it will be like when we go down one more division? it will be tragedy for young players, jumping from third division to first team will be much harder than from segunda...it´s unattractive league too, real tragedy if that happens
Iniesta, puyol, xavi didn't come from SSegunda FYI. If the guys can't enjoy the game, their development will decline. if dongou and sandro can't score entire season do you think they'll be happy? Outside of Spain the talents are jumping from youth system to the first team, I don't see them making tragedy.

Ronnie10

Jumping from the 3rd division to the 1st is not bad for players? :facepalm:

Throwing kids to the Lions is not bad? All these kids will have weak mentality and never make it to the first team. Are we talking about confidence of Sanchez, I predict dongou and sandro are shattered even more.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
throwing kids to the lions would either shatter their confidence or boost it sky-high, so much so they would start over estimating themselves... they could think like this, "man I got a call into the first team coz I'm good. It so happened that I fcuked up against the biggies but c'mon man it's not my fault! the stupid manager didn't ease me in well!!"

Home of Barca Fans