Fernando Torres

gingerless

217622_149079478491172_100001673629049_302422_4551836_n.jpg

West Ham today...can he finally score?

i guess he really loves his wife

Robbie

You could see that Torres was a better player with Benayoun on the pitch. He needs players that understand the runs he makes, and he needs to up his work rate and get back that yard of pace he lost.

I dunno though, I have a feeling Chelsea will have problems building a new squad around him. It takes signing at least 3-4 new players, and with Financial Fair Play coming into effect this summer, it could get them kicked out of Europe.

FC Barcelona

What is the Financial Fair Play thing anyway? Can you give me some sort of link or something? BTW: I am a die hard Torres fan, I hope someday he goes to Barcelona it would be a dream come true.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
If he continues to be shit, probably not. Then again, it depends on how much he fears the wrath of Roman.

Robbie

Chelsea should have cut its losses and sold him in the summer. He just doesn't look like the same player, and if they're trying to win the league they need hungry strikers that attack the ball and chase every lost cause. Drogba and Anelka are approaching the age when quality takes a sudden drop, but they've also got Lukaku and Sturridge who are both ready to explode on the big stage. If I were AVB I'd sign top class midfielders and wingers and play Sturridge up front with Lukaku and get them settled in as quickly as possible. Could have a strike partnership sorted for the next decade.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
It's all well and good that he played his best game in a Chelsea shirt yesterday but a lot of people are getting too carried away. The guy needs to start scoring and playing well consistently before saying if he's back or not, for all we know the Torres of early 2011 could be back next game.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
It's all well and good that he played his best game in a Chelsea shirt yesterday but a lot of people are getting too carried away. The guy needs to start scoring and playing well consistently before saying if he's back or not, for all we know the Torres of early 2011 could be back next game.

I think the bar is just so low that any game where he's not a complete trainwreck is considered a success.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
And cause he played as well as he did everyones all OMG HE'S BACK IN FORM. We need a player who can through ball. -_-

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
And cause he played as well as he did everyones all OMG HE'S BACK IN FORM. We need a player who can through ball. -_-

Zijew (a play on Zizou, before all you ladies get your panties in a bunch) is your man. he should be playing somewhere. and then you should sign a proper creative winger/forward to play LW. someone who is happier creating than scoring and can supply Sturridge and Torres.

Home of Barca Fans