Flick happy with 3 points

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
German manager was happy with team effort and praised his players after marrow win against Getafe.

hansi-flick-29-768x512.jpg

Hansi Flick: "People from the club told me how difficult matches against Getafe are, so I'm proud for our players. We fought for 95 minutes."

Hansi Flick: "We're working with a lot of intensity to maintain the idea we want to play. We deserved the win. We only won 1-0 and that's fine."

Hansi Flick: "Seeing the enormous quality of all the young players with the ball, the decision-making, the final passes... I'm very happy, we can't complain, but we can still improve."

Hansi Flick: "Matches like these are more useful to us than thrashing teams and winning by more goals. You have to analyze and improve from these matches, when you suffer the most."

Hansi Flick: "I didn't think we would be breaking records, but I don't care. I'm only thinking about our next match."
"We start preparing for Osasuna tomorrow"

On Lewandowski: "Lewandowski has been the best striker in the world for the last 10 years. His job is to play in front and score goals, and he does that."

On Lamine: "Lamine prefers to play stuck to the right wing, but we instructed him to play more in the middle today, as their plan was to stop him from the wing."

On Kounde: "Koundé also plays a right back for the national team. He's incredible, he's always 100% ready. I have never though about changing him during matches. He's a leader."

On Eric: "Eric Garcia is playing very well. I'm very satisfied with him."

Home of Barca Fans