Franck Kessie

Andresito

Staff member
Imagine this guy in a 1-on-1 tussle with Garcia or Puig.

FW5uJeiXgAAvO3m

Temptation

How demoralizing is it for a player to see that nobody gives a flying fuck about his signing?

Are the matchgoing fans that indifferent about Kessie?

Just get behind your club you wankers!

JamDav1982

How demoralizing is it for a player to see that nobody gives a flying fuck about his signing?

Are the matchgoing fans that indifferent about Kessie?

Just get behind your club you wankers!

What are you going on about?

You think Kessie is 'demoralized' as he is being unveiled at training ground?

I doubt he gives a single flying fuck about that and there is probably a reason they cant use the stadium now anyway.

Barcilliant

I doubt he gives a single flying fuck about that and there is probably a reason they cant use the stadium now anyway.

They are laying the new turf at the stadium.

Temptation

You'd still like to see fans at your presentation. Especially when you're joining one of the top clubs. Things like these do have an effect on players. Many players and managers made that clear during the games with no fans.

JamDav1982

You'd still like to see fans at your presentation. Especially when you're joining one of the top clubs. Things like these do have an effect on players. Many players and managers made that clear during the games with no fans.

No it will have zero impact on him and you dont even know if fans are allowed in or not.

Majority of big clubs dont have fans at unveilings.

It is a non issue.

Fans are there to make it a spectical for Barca to advertise anyway not some huge boost of confidence for the players.

Barcilliant

It was pretty lame. All I saw were his family members and media. Zero and I mean zero fans.

Home of Barca Fans