Franck Kessie

Messi983

With an option to sign for 15m.

Never deal with broke ass Italian clubs, Atletico or a woman with prior children.

Now saying that, what added value could Juventus give us?

giphy.gif

Which they would never use, lol.

They would probably try to swap for someone like Pogba, Danilo or Alex Sandro.

Messi983

I would also keep him as long as we can register Inigo, Gundo and Romeu without offloading Kessie. Probably won't bring anyone more anyway.

Porque

Which they would never use, lol.

They would probably try to swap for someone like Pogba, Danilo or Alex Sandro.

They loaned with mandatory options for Moises not so Kean and Locatelli (2 years).

Not like they shouldnt do the same. Kessie is completely Serie A proven and in his Bezos.

BJJ

We always have alot of injuries anyway. Gundogan is an older player so his minutes need to be managed. Pedri is injury prone especially at the business end of the season. Romeu is shit and probably will be relegated to the bench. I still think Kessie will be useful as last season was his first. I'm sure he will improve. Funny how we gave scrubs like Gomes time to adapt but want to get rid of Kessie asap and bring in Romeu lol.

Co0ter

Reports saying Juve offering 1 year loan with obligation to buy for 15mil at the end of it. 15mil isn't as much as I'd hope, but it's more than I realistically thought we'd end up getting in the end. I'm surprised an English team in the top 10 hasn't made an offer with the promise of a better salary too. I'm afraid that's the best offer out of Italy we are going to get.

BJJ

You can thank Tebas for cutting the value of transfers in half for all clubs in Spain apart from the capital club
When clubs like Brentford and Bournemouth have more purchasing power than us you know something is seriously wrong.
Tebas goal is to turn this into a one horse league for his club.
What an absolute piece of shit he is, destroying la liga.

Porque

When clubs like Brentford and Bournemouth have more purchasing power than us you know something is seriously wrong.
Tebas goal is to turn this into a one horse league for his club.
What an absolute piece of shit he is, destroying la liga.

Well, Tebas believes he is building a sustainable league while the EPL is heading towards catastrophe with unaccounted for overspending and extreme debt loading of the clubs that exceed the revenue's that the Premier Clubs bring in.

So clubs that recently promoted like Brentford and Brighton are spending as they are new money, while older Premier League clubs like Everton are hitting austerity.

He probably thinks that the PL is inside a bubble that will burst in 5/10/15 years. Reality is that even if it does, they will be so big that they will probably be bailed out as a asset of national interest. While LaLiga will still be so far behind economically that it couldn't catch up anyways.

Reality is that ignoring the PL, Tebas has to look at how the Spanish clubs can leverage player spending and not have the whole of Europe know that they can't spend a penny before they sell 1:1, 2:1, etc of their buying power in the same window. That is what's making the league uncompetitive right now in the transfer market.

Maybe, just maybe, they will have to look back before looking forward, and enable the clubs back into third party player ownership for example. Have player investment funds linked with clubs, but outside the FFP, enable the signing of players.

A second thing is that if law permits, set generic buyout clauses of all LaLiga players to 1000million, and stop external clubs from being able to buy players under the market value. The buyout clause was supposed to only be relevant for purchases inside of Spain anyways.

Reactions: BJJ

Porque

Oh and about Kessie. If it is an airtight Loan+Purchase then that is probably the best we can do this Window. Loan+20m would be OK given our limitations of time and money.

Home of Barca Fans