Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregorrin10

Seeing Higuain went to Juve for 90M just to stay there for 1 season, paying the same price for FDJ is a no brainer in my book.

Last edited:

VN10

Higuain went to Juve for 90M just to stay there for 1 season, so paying the same price for one of the most talented and coveted midfielder, who just might turn out to be a generational player, and can offer us 10+ years of world class playing for the club, is still a bargain in my book.

If he turns out to be a 10+ year world class defender, then yes. But we will need to find out first if he turns out to be useful for Barca, let alone be a bargain at 75m.

Joan

Higuain went to Juve for 90M just to stay there for 1 season, so paying the same price for one of the most talented and coveted midfielder, who just might turn out to be a generational player, and can offer us 10+ years of world class playing for the club, is still a bargain in my book.

Who just might? And what if not?

I woudln't pay that unless it's balanced with lower salary.

Devils

The moment Frenkie made his decision.:

DxeDdX9WoAkscrT.jpg:large

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Its not purely a wage expense, its staff costs, which includes the decline in the value of our players.

Huh? How do you factor in player values, which are artificial, in pure, real expenses? I don’t believe it. Also are you saying that 81% would have been higher if our player values didn’t decline?

Leo_Messi

Why are we constantly being said to pay the highest wages when UEFA says something else?

By who is that claimed and since when does that occur constantly? Never seen any (actual) official numbers confirming all those claims. Do you recall, back in 2009, 2010, 2011, the constant claims of the club being close to bankruptcy and Laporta's supposedly gross mismanagement of the club's economy? Well, we all know how that turned out. Swiss Ramble, back in the day, wrote in detail why that propaganda campaign was what it was.

BTW, looks like the transfer fee is €75 million (fixed) and a few € million of bonuses. Great stuff.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

If we get him for what PSG was offering that's Nasser taking a massive L from Barto (Can't find the pic of him in the car doing it). Not that it would be a hard decision to choose between Barca and PSG for Frenkie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans