Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jair Ventura

I was hating Bartomeu and his board aficionado with a passion for half a decade, but if we are to pull this off I will have to say the guy has been on an constant upward spiral hitting almost nothing but net for a year and a half (since we sold off Neymar tbh).

The shear power display in getting Frenkie and demonstrating our clubs continued dominance over the likes of Qatar Shit Group Inc. is huge.

You should be able to appreciate the work of your club without mentioning PSG, which these moves have nothing to do with.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barca will go bankrupt or run into an UEFA FFP investigation at this rate

Not if we sell Messi for 400m.

tenor.gif

DonAK

Players we'll prob sell:

Denis Suarez
Andre Gomes
Rakitic
Malcom
Rafinha(prob for a Munir esque fee)

We also just received 47m for Paulinho and 25m for Paco Alcacer.

DonAK

As for our wage bill, it will normalize itself when Messi's gone from the books in a few years. These guys are businessmen and a lot of the reasons they were voted in first in 2010 was all the propaganda against Laporta for mismanaging the financial side of the club. They're not going to risk that.

Messi's wages accounts for like 4-5 players alone. Dude's literally paid 100m by the club including all the performance related bonuses I bet he makes every year.

Donatello

After he saw what we are paying of course he wants to come. We are offering more than psg these times so no surprise that the other golden dutch boy wants to join. Wont happen and shouldnt happen. Our budget and wages are already mind blowing and we need
a striker to replace suarez and not some few months project boateng.

With this board you never know.

But I think this current report is just tabloids selling papers. He will most likely move to UTD, or Juve if they are willing to spend that big.

MTL_Barca

We can afford it, because we don't need other big transfers. Besides them we're probably only looking at a striker and possibly a LB, but these shouldn't be too expensive.

In return we get money for Paulinho, Paco and hopefully Gomes and Denis. There is also the possibility of selling Rakitic with De Jong incoming.

So it shouldn't be that big of a problem to get the money, but if it's worth it to spend up to 180M on two youngesters is a different story. They are both very talented but it's still risky.

DonAK

You guys should be happy this rules out them chasing Neymar all summer. Imagine if they signed Neymar for like 150m + Dembele and gave him 30m net wages every year lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans